KotOR Mafia - game thread

vote: atheotes sounds like a good lead.

I agree that the least active lurkers like Dumanios will also need pressure soon, for anyone under suspicion giving your identity and account of your night actions would be the necessary place to start.

I'll take Zack's word for now, vote: atheotes
I wouldn't mind hearing what the little birdie tweeted. Don't need to identify the birdie, of course. Private is fine with me.

Now, then. Why are we all voting for atheotes?

Unless we have some serious dirt, then I'm not participating in this wagon. It goes against the Light Side.

It is serious dirt. That is all you need to know.

Vote: athoeles

So this isn't a completely wasted day, does anyone else have any other suspects? A.K.A people we should bounty? And who is going to help me foot the bill?

Yes, I was a little surprised to see Zayne here, but it was not unwelcome! I loved reading the comics very much.

The comics were quite fun indeed, although after the main storyline ended it felt kind of aimless.

Vote: atheo

Vote: athoeles since he is a lurker. 2 lurkers have been scum, so its resonable to go through all of them. Celt next?

And, I know I'm no genius, but if a Sith was looking to kill someone and failed, and that someone had enough firepower to kill the Sith while on the defensive, that says to me that CivGeneral tries to attack either a very powerful Jedi Master, or another Sith.

Just throwing that out there.

It seems probable CivGeneral was the one who failed an attack on protected targets a night or two before. He might have already been injured for whatever effect that had.

If anyone else was attacked last night speak up, at least tell in private. I think it's good we didn't see any bounty hunters kill random townies; I'm not in favor of increasing the number of nightkills. The only bounties I'd be for a big effort on are the complete lurkers if we have to, the town has an advantage in numbers and we can keep gathering information otherwise.

spaceman's neutral claim was enough yesterday but it has not been investigated further and he ought to be able to answer a lot more, if you ask me for another suspect.

Vote: athoeles

So this isn't a completely wasted day, does anyone else have any other suspects? A.K.A people we should bounty? And who is going to help me foot the bill?

Dumanios seems pretty scummy.

The tally so far:

• atheotes 14 (Zack; choxorn; Dreadnought; dcmort93; Xenoneb; Gone 3 the Celt; Earthling; DaveShack bis; Verarde; SamSniped bis; NinjaCow64 bis; mechaerik; Dr. Leo spaceman98; Buddhafish)
  • Not voting 16 (Backwards Logic; SouthernKing; BSmith1068; Darth Caesar; classical_hero; topsecret; askthepizzaguy; Double A; Jarrrrema; Mergle; atheotes; The Black Knigh; JoanK; Dumanios; NedimNapoleon; Winston Hughes)

Good enough, Zack?

No. This "Not Voting" fellow is in the lead, he should be on top.

Does the "Kill Dumanios" fund accept payment by Mastercard?

Mind tricks don'ta work on me-only money.

No. This "Not Voting" fellow is in the lead, he should be on top.

Does the "Kill Dumanios" fund accept payment by Mastercard?

Yes. How much are you willing to donate to the cause?

Top Bottom