Lab Z: Clone-O-Matic [Mini Mafia]

dragonprobably

The Poster Formerly Known as MartinLuther

Hello chosen Martin Tech Staff, you have been chosen to go to Lab Z to work on some new experimental technology from Martin Tech. You will be briefed in what technology you will be working on in a few hours. Before briefing, make sure you do not suffer from any of the following:

• Constant Back Pain
  • Reocurring Head Aches
  • Heart Problems
  • Ripped Joint Tissues
  • Pickling of the Skin
  • Lycanthropy
  • Boneitis
  • Pretendicitis
  • Not liking I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles) by The Proclaimers
  • Demonic possession
  • Constantly losing at Trivial Pursuit
  • Pregnancy
If you do, please contact a member of Martin Tech Administrative Staff so we may find a different member of staff.

Mechanics:

Prototype Clone-O-Matic:

During the day, we vote for who gets to be cloned. You are allowed 3 clones per person. When you are cloned you can target multiple people during the night, but your day vote still counts as one. You can’t target a specific clone at night, you can target a player and random chance will dictate if you target the player or one of the clones. You and your clones can target the same person.

Because of how flawed our Clone Machine is, the more you get cloned, the worse the clones are at their job:

Prime - The original uncloned version. 100% chance of success
Alpha - The first clone. 75% chance of success.
Beta - The second clone. 50% chance of success.
Delta - The third clone. 25% chance of success.

If one of your clones dies, you don’t get the letter of that clone back. So if you had an Alpha and a Beta and and the Beta dies and you get get cloned again, you don’t get a Beta back, you will now have an Alpha and a Delta.

If you died through vaporization, you can’t be cloned anymore. However, if you died because of a regular kill, you can still be cloned.

Prototype Clone-O-Matic votes must be in bold and blue.

Amendments:

Since this is an experimental game, I encourage you to ask questions about what is and isn’t allowed with this mechanic. I also encourage you to try and break it. More rules pertaining to the Clone-O-Matic are going to go here when they’re needed.

Vaporize-O-Matic:

Vaporization is this game’s equivalent of lynching. Both the prime and any of its clones will be vaporized. Those who died through vaporization can’t be cloned again and any items they have on them will be destroyed.

Vaporization votes must be in bold.

Rules:

• Adhere to the forum rules.
  • Day and Night are 24 hours.
  • During the Day Phase, you may vote for who you want to have vaproized, cloned, and who gets what item.
  • Votes must be bolded and in the correct color.
  • If you wish to change your vote, you must Unvote.
  • Whoever has the most votes at the end of the day phase will be killed, and the game will advance to night.
  • During the night phase, everyone who has a night action will send me their orders. No talking during the night phase.
  • If you are dead, you are no longer able to vote, or reveal any of your previous night actions, or claim anything you did while alive that isn't present in the thread. You are allowed 3 posts after death.
  • Private communication is forbidden unless otherwise told.
  • Do not quote any message I send you; you must use your own words. This also means that you can never quote your Role PM.
  • No Lynch is allowed, and Abstain is allowed.
  • Inactivity will result in WOG.
  • Alignment is revealed upon death.
  • No spam or editing posts, save for grammatical fixes.

Players [0/10]:

1. Yakostovian

Updates:

Because this is filler, filler night.

Last edited:
Sorry, but I copy-pasted my original recruitment from the Org.

Although, you have an interested player for when this does officially launch.

I don't think I really have the patience to wait for you to finish because I have the want to host and that want is very fleeting for me. Sorry.

To those reading: where is somewhere else I could host this? I will be sure to post the link to it once it's ready to be hosted.

Yes indeed; I was not clear. I meant for you to submit it to host there, so you could run a game there with many players to glean your data from. There are lots of volunteers to take on an experimental game.
Okay I think I'll do that in the morning.

Top Bottom