Land Registry Discussion

Jayne

Emperor
Please use this forum to discuss items in the Land Registry thread, such as any alterations required, any new information needed, or just to say how wonderful I am!! :rotfl:

Nice Cartographers and organization, My Queen.

Two clarifications. Looking at the Serutan map, we are now planning a city at G2NE, Pure Green adjacent to 3 Forest, per Rout's pattern interpretation.

And the North Whale City may be named Neuma, in honor of the lucid and diligent Leowind.

I have a request. When adding labels, etc. to maps, please use a high contrast color (yellow or white?) so that it's easily readable. For example, red on top of green doesn't work for those of us with red-green deficiency. :(

Octavian, could you please update your province map (at your convenience) taking into account MonkE's excellent request.

(Either post it here, or edit your earlier post, and I'll update the registry).

Spell check: Aonia, Boreum, Chryshe.
I think the Boreum border is a bit off. It will include the new North Whale City (and Whale!), also G2NE where the Settler approaches. Chryshe is the River Province, which sort of defines its border, seems to me.

Question: Do we have a map with the planned cities north of the Chryshe region (North of Delham where the Vikings currently located)?

If so can it be added to THIS thread so that Jayne can update the post in the Land Registry thread. Thanks in advance.

PS. I'm sure there is one, I just can't find it at the moment.

Edit:
PPS. Queen Jayne, since we have founded some more towns, can we have the Land Registry thread updated with the new maps. Please :crazyeye:

As long as someone is updating:

I think the Boreum border is a bit off. Boreum will include the new North Whale City (and Whale!), also G2NE Neuma. Chryshe is the River Province, which sort of defines its border, seems to me.

My lines aren't as straight as they should be. I can't figure out how to make lines with Paint Shop Pro... help would be apreciated.

Also, the next map will have correct spelling. Sorry!

I wish to be a governor, once we've founded new cities on new islands/continents I'd like to be the governor of these provinces. I like to be on the outposts of our empire on deserted islands which we will transform in thriving trade cities... :D

A proposed new map will be fine, but I'm not sure I'd want to change anything. Right now, we are stressed for Governors, although the current two are excellent. Prior governors have disappeared, and Civ1 is best on a Sunday when we move Saturday night. Also, there is interaction between the mainland and the islands, Chryshe with Uppsala for example. So, A B C are still working well, seems to me.

Top Bottom