Largest GPT you have reached?

GWashington

Warlord
What is the largest GPT you have reached? And what civ were you playing? Describe it and provide pictures if you can. :D

My highest GPT was probably Portugal at around 1000 with an income of 700 something, on King.

about 1000+ , via sea trade routes and sales on British Isles map, with Venice.

With other civs, mostly around 600-700+, depending on how game goes. (less war, more war=less or more unit maintenance.)

My largest maintenance goes to buildings tho, I looove good infrastructure.

Probably 1800 to 2000 but this was after the game had gone 400+ turns.

Wide empire: around 1600gpt
Tall empire: around 500gpt

We could also add highest revenue from a single sea trade route. Mine is 50gpt.

about + 800/turn on USA.
I also dominate half of the map land and control 5 capitals
this was on Yet not another earth map Large Earth.

However i do notice something, on king and emperor, every single game, i end up having the largest GPT. The AI needs work, really.

about + 800/turn on USA.
I also dominate half of the map land and control 5 capitals
this was on Yet not another earth map Large Earth.

However i do notice something, on king and emperor, every single game, i end up having the largest GPT. The AI needs work, really.

You probably just need to win faster

Around 1500 gpt in golden age. Rome, large map, epic speed, emperor, G&K, my rival AI already had nukes. I had a 45 cities empire (8 cities of my own and 37 puppets), all yielding that juicy river gold from G&K, all doubled by golden age. I also had about 4000 beakers per turn.

My best gpt - almost 1000 as Netherlands with six cities :crazyeye:

My economic power during that game was absolutely insane.

You probably just need to win faster

Not everybody thinks that the most fulfilling way to win is to do it faster.
For me I like to stretch out the game towards the VERY late game, see how many future techs I can get before a victory condition comes up: involves DELAYING a victory as long as possible.

Currently 963gpt during a golden age with 18 cities, turn 1200 in a large continents/marathon game.

I think my highest was 3,000 give or take a few hundred. Playing as Germany on Archipelago.

Top Bottom