Last album you got?

ComradeDavo

Formerly God
What was the last album you bought/recieved/begged/stole/etc?

Mine was The Distillers - Sing Sing Death House

There a punk band from California for those who didn't know, fronted by an Austrailian, Brody Armstrong. It is their second album.

I think the last one I bought was: Röyksopp - Melody A.M. Norwegian elektronika band from my hometown :)

I just bought three. "Abbey Road" and "Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band" by the Beatles and "Your new favourite band" by The Hives. All great.

Hmm. It was either Jimmy Page and the Black Crowes "Live at the Greek" which was a big disappointment, or a bluegrass tribute to the Stones, which is pretty good.

Flap on at H.Q. - Various Artists - produced by Backwater Records in my home town.

I was doing a recording session with them last Saturday, filling in some lead guitar on a new single, and I mentioned I was a hospital radio presenter. I was swiftly given this sampler album gratis!

I just bought "Early Days & Latter Days" by Led Zepplin, pretty good except I can't get the damn thing to run on my computer. Bah!.

Rush of Blood to the Head by Coldplay.

I don't know what it is about them, but they remind me of some of the better times of Rock. Also, they are socially progressive. :goodjob:

Originally posted by cgannon64
Probably Incubus - Make Yourself.

I don't buy many albums. I have no money (no allowance, no job).

THAT SUX:mad: :mad: :mad:

btw, I nevered owned a console b4 (my dad did bought a NES for $10 and he did think I'd like it). I never owned a gameboy b4. I never got to buy a game of my choice (except 1, Simcity 3000 Unlimited from Scholastic costing just $14.99 canadian). Last Album hmmm... Japanese Album called FINAL BEST by LINDBERG

Versus the World by Amon Amarth, "Viking" Metal, when i say metal i don't mean wussie 80's metal. And i don't mean wussie 'nu'-metal(not offense to nu-metal likers).

Top Bottom