Leader appearance by affinity

Metecury

Prince
Hello guys, since no one has done it yet I t gathered all the images of the leaders at different affinity levels.

Early Supremacy Brasilia

Early Harmony Brasilia

Mid Purity Brasilia

Mid Purity Brasilia

Early Supremacy PAC

Early Purity PAC

Mid Purity PAC

Early Purity Franco-Iberia

Early Harmony Franco-Iberia

Mid affinity Franco Iberia

Mid Harmony Elodie

Early harmony ARC

Early Supremacy ARC

Early purity ARC

Mid Purity ARC

Mid Supremacy PAU

Mid Harmony PAU

Late Harmony PAU

Mid Purity SF

Mid Harmony SF

Mid Supremacy SF

Late Supremacy SF

Early Harmony Kavitah

Early Purity Kavitah

Mid Harmony Kavitha

Mid Purity Kavitha

Early Harmony Hutama

Mid Purity Hutama

Thanks for this compilation!

So these are mid afinities appearances? Then we never saw a full affinity leader?

I hope so, because I was thinking that they were too similar to each other. Maybe full affinity leaders have more than a different collor.

Yeah, I think that the full Affinity leaders have extra decorations or accoutrements that finish off their "costume"...in one video they note that Kozlov has unsettling amber eyes due to the Firaxite connection of his Supremacy affinity (implants, possibly?). Makes you wonder what a full blown Harmony leader looks like then...bug eyed monsters, anyone?

I love that hexagons are fashionable in this future culture. Sure, why not? :)

Yep, the main difference is Affinity color. I think mid level introduces accessories and the third some fairly radical changes with accessories also.

The last 3 Elodies are mid level I think and that's because both harmony and supremacy have implants on their heads, plus supremacy elodie has an artificial neck.

I really hope full affinity levels are way more interesting though. Dave's talk of full metal Elodie being the stuff of nightmares, gives me hope.

I love how Purity seems to just go full "Faux-Roman". Lots of red/gold fabric and highlights. Fielding's got some big, honking ceremonial thing draped over her shoulders with olive-leaf styled ropes. Gives a good (in a worldbuilding sense, not a moral sense) vibe of "fascist appealing to a romantic past for a since of strength".

Well, except for Alencar. He's an old soldier so he puts on a red/gold shirt to show his affinity as regs require, then covers most of it up in armor.

Are not those "mid" suppose to be their final version of them? Or are there any real late version of them? I mean, the last time I saw Kozlov (in this case "mid" supremacy) in a youtube clip that show lots of late units...I don't think it's mid version at all. Just my opinion anyway.

And glad to see more versions of them. ;)

OP you forgot mid to late Harmony PAU ;)

Also here's a closer look to Purity ARC

This remind me of the old Civilization 3 where the leaders have a different outfit on each and every tech era that you have reached.

Now if only we have the ability to customize our appearance of our leaders again like civilization 3, be able to customize the animation, and be able to add in a voice if nessessary, this will really motivate the people who love to make new civilizations, and hopefully inspire people to make total conversions and see their wonderful abilities.

Indeed. you're right.
For some reason though, I find the prehistoric Lincoln hysterical. :D

Do you guys think we will be able to see our own leader? As far as I can tell from the various previews, there is no image of the leader in the loading screen and no option in game to see your leader's progression.

I would say that this is early level Élodie.

Well early Elodie is there and she looks even less detailed

Do you guys think we will be able to see our own leader? As far as I can tell from the various previews, there is no image of the leader in the loading screen and no option in game to see your leader's progression.

I wonder that too. I cant believe no one has bothered to ask ( i would have done it but i kept missing the livestreams)

Well early Elodie is there and she looks even less detailed

I wonder that too. I cant believe no one has bothered to ask ( i would have done it but i kept missing the livestreams)

It has been mentioned on the forums... but you are right it hasn't been asked in livestream.

Top Bottom