Leader appearance by affinity

Is it foolish to hope for an explanation of how is she 200 years old?
She's a fraud? I never considered it to be true. She seem to be like a cult leader, but a benevolent one so no one cares to argue it.

Like the Great Mistake, I think that will be left up to us. In my mind, she'd be one of the first survivors of primitive cryogenic sleep experiments and had been sleeping in an icebox most of that time.

Interesting. I hadn't thought of that.

My guess is that she's actually Kavitha the Sixth or something like that. (Not sure how many of you know about the Eberron RPG setting, but in that, there's the opposite situation - King Kaius III is actually Kaius I (and a vampire).)

Id be here for Kavitha's prophet dad being also a scientist and deep freezng or cloning Kavitha. Imagine all the seeding operations unknown for the normal population

Here are some new screens from MadDjinn's LP

Hutama early Harmony

Kozlov mid Supremacy

Elodie early Harmony

and mid Harmony

Kavitha early Purity

and mid Purity

Fairly subtle stuff, optimized to be easy for the animators to work with, or so it looks like to me. This has little bearing on the game play so I'm glad they have not spent inordinate resources to enable it. Tinsel and ribbons on the holiday tree is nice as long as there are real presents beneath it! :D

Here are some new screens from MadDjinn's LP

Hutama early Harmony

Kozlov mid Supremacy

Elodie early Harmony

and mid Harmony

Kavitha early Purity

and mid Purity

Thanks! I'll add them to the others.

Wow, would you look at that astonishing change of appearance! She put on a scarf! Now that is what I call affinity progress...

Don't know what I really was expecting when they said leaders going to change appearance with affinity... :lol:

I would have liked the late-game Supremacy leaders to look truly robotic - a bit like Robocop where you know his face is basically the only bit of him that's human, and that's really only there for show.

The late Harmony leaders should be looking like aliens!

Looking at that picture with the three Elodies, it's clear that they could have gone a LOT further to distinguish between the affinities in this area.

I too hope they would change more than that later on.
IIRC non of the above leaders have gone more that 9 or 10 levels of affinity.

BTW here's an early Harmony Kavitha

I would have thought that if they had truly striking late-affinity appearances that we would have been shown them by now.

"Bluetooth headset Koslov" is probably as far as it goes, unfortunately.

Bluetooth headset russian is so priceless.

I think Early Supremacy Hutama was shown in a Maddjinn video. Black jacket with white shirt.

There's an Early Purity Hutama in a Franco-Iberia video. White/cream jacket with red shirt.

I would have thought that if they had truly striking late-affinity appearances that we would have been shown them by now.

"Bluetooth headset Koslov" is probably as far as it goes, unfortunately.

I could've sworn somebody mentioned a late-game Supremacy Koslov with yellow eyes in one of the videos, as well as some other "fierce-looking" (paraphrasing here) late game visages. We haven't seen that yet, have we?

I would have liked the late-game Supremacy leaders to look truly robotic - a bit like Robocop where you know his face is basically the only bit of him that's human, and that's really only there for show.
Cyber implants and augmented body parts? Sounds primitive. I would rather be in the future where my body just naturally regenerate like Wolverine.

Cyber implants and augmented body parts? Sounds primitive. I would rather be in the future where my body just naturally regenerate like Wolverine.

Ah, but you're not thinking Supremacy. Flesh is week, Steel is strong.

I'd like a top level Supremacy leader to not have any organic parts left.

Top Bottom