[LP] Leader Pass: Great Negotiators Technical Issues

The three leaders from the LP are showing up.

But, no Julius Caesar?
Do you have a 2K account and have it linked to your Civ game (2K icon in bottom right corner of the main menu)?

This is how it looks like for me, can't open the game since yesterday.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-11-22 at 18.01.34.png
    Screen Shot 2022-11-22 at 18.01.34.png
    584.3 KB · Views: 52
I just let Steam "verify the local game files" and no errors were reported. After that (but I'm not sure if this had to do with the verification process) there was another Civ6 download (about 900 MB). Then I started the game again and....STILL NO new leaders. What did this 900MB download do?

Thanks to the new Leader Pass, got a lot of problems with my game (claimed the free-base version on Epic, later purchased rise and fall, gathering storm and new frontiers pass on Epic too)
Downloaded the update yesterday, but all the DLC's are gone when i'm at the game. It seems that when launching from Epic or 2K it launches only the base game and nothing else.
According to Epic launcher, i have the 1.0.12.564030u_nebraska_pack1_RTM_KingletStaging version.

I tried the following:
a. Restarted the game several times - nothing
b. Uninstall and installed the game several times (from Epic) - nothing
c. Verify game files from Epic - nothing
d. Bypassed the 2K launcher with the .exe file from the Epic folder - nothing
e. Moved the CIV 6 folder to my desktop to "force" the game to create a new folder in order to recognise the DLC's - nothing

There's some screenshots if anyone could help me.
a. Epic screenshot, got all the DLC's and NFP
b. 2K launcher recognises that i have all the DLC's (4 of 4 owned)
c. Main screen of CIV 6, like i have the base game only
d. Additional content -> Mods screen, showing nothing than base features (but shows great negotiators and Julius Caesar pack..., for some reason)

Any help with this issue will be greatly appreciated!

View attachment 645737

View attachment 645738

View attachment 645739

View attachment 645740
That pack is not yet released, must be an Epic problem, as it's not due to release for a while yet.

Thanks to the new Leader Pass, got a lot of problems with my game (claimed the free-base version on Epic, later purchased rise and fall, gathering storm and new frontiers pass on Epic too)
Downloaded the update yesterday, but all the DLC's are gone when i'm at the game. It seems that when launching from Epic or 2K it launches only the base game and nothing else.
According to Epic launcher, i have the 1.0.12.564030u_nebraska_pack1_RTM_KingletStaging version.

I tried the following:
a. Restarted the game several times - nothing
b. Uninstall and installed the game several times (from Epic) - nothing
c. Verify game files from Epic - nothing
d. Bypassed the 2K launcher with the .exe file from the Epic folder - nothing
e. Moved the CIV 6 folder to my desktop to "force" the game to create a new folder in order to recognise the DLC's - nothing

There's some screenshots if anyone could help me.
a. Epic screenshot, got all the DLC's and NFP
b. 2K launcher recognises that i have all the DLC's (4 of 4 owned)
c. Main screen of CIV 6, like i have the base game only
d. Additional content -> Mods screen, showing nothing than base features (but shows great negotiators and Julius Caesar pack..., for some reason)

Any help with this issue will be greatly appreciated!

View attachment 645737

View attachment 645738

View attachment 645739

View attachment 645740
This is the same scenario and problem that I'm having as well. I'll give it another hour, then try reinstalling everything.

Still no leaders for me. It's been just about 24 hours now. Firaxis has made such a mess of this!

Reactions: cfc
I wonder how many people that buys a chess game and if that is the same chess game, will it show.

I contacted support for epic games launcher and they gave no support just saying they are aware of the problem and yadda yadda. hopefully a fix soon.

Liam S., Nov 22, 2022, 10:19 PST:
Hey there Camp,
After looking into this, I see the appropriate team has been notified of the issue and currently looking into the root cause. While I won't be able to provide updates on this report, I appreciate you reaching out to us to make sure we know about it. It's important to work with the community to make sure the game is at its best.
In the meantime, you can check out our forums here to see what others in the community are saying.
If you have any questions, please let me know!
Thanks,
Liam S.
2K Support

Does 2K give any update? I'm ok waiting, but I'd like to know if they are 20%, 50%, 75% done going over accounts...

You could try the method of unlocking the legacy branch in this thread: https://forums.civfanatics.com/threads/how-to-use-legacy-branch.661023/
Thanks for the pointer, but alas, it didn't change a thing. Same error as before from Steam: "os error 4294956471," which I think is just the generic error for wrong host OS. Sigh. Who provides DLC that requires a new OS version and _doesn't_ _say_ _so?!_ And then makes it impossible to backtrack to a version that's worked for years?! Sigh...again.

Still no leaders for me. It's been just about 24 hours now. Firaxis has made such a mess of this!
Probably more a problem with 2K Games or Steam.

[EPIC LAUNCHER]
So, there's more people in the same situation as me. Hope we can get some solution as soon as possible.
Early this day launched CIV6 on my desktop PC (last time i played there was the last friday) and everything was fine: all the mods showing up and running gathering storm as usual
Then i connected my PC to the internet, and when the update was installed and ready to play, the same problem happened in my first reply: no DLC's and CIV6 was running on the base mode.

As Nikolai II said, it must be an Epic problem, and no solutions right now.

At least on my laptop i can play the base game, on the other hand, in my desktop PC it doesn't open the game and crashes almost immediatly :( .

1669143728387.png

1669143748211.png

1669143799506.png

Top Bottom