Leaderhead Database and Request thread

I edited the OP with links to how to install a leaderhead, and ekmek's guide on making a leaderhead.

If you think another persons guide should be on it feel free to post so in this thread or PM me.

I could have sworn I saw something similar before, but I guess not.
Anyway I was looking for a 3D LH of the original concept art of Gilgamesh

Not sure how it would be pieced together.

I was thinking of doing a new Mursilis for the Hittites, and I think this concept might work for him (with some minor changes of course). What do you guys think?

hi, would it be possible to make eamon de valera, im not his biggest fan but he was leader of Ireland for over 20 years, aswell as president, and was leader during ww2

he usually wore glasses so i think roosevelts would be best
finding it difficult to pick head/hair, maybe caesar (or i think its caesar, haven't played civ in a while)

he usually wore a dark overcoat with shirt/tie, something similar to roosevelt again.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_7gAJjnaUD...-h/circa+1937+-+01+Jan+1937+in+his+office.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhMJurr80PU&feature=related - quick clip of him talking if it helps

thanks

I was thinking of doing a new Mursilis for the Hittites, and I think this concept might work for him (with some minor changes of course). What do you guys think?

I wonder why you don't make him Suppiliuluma and use Ekmek's cool Mursilis.

Actually, I think Ashurbanipal in those clothes might make a good Hittite leader.

Would a Mapuche leader count as a Andean LH?

I guess Tupac Inca would be notable for taking over the Chimu. Maybe a latinized Suryavarman?

I've read the first post and understood the rules, but I'm afraid I won't be able to fulfill them completely, my appologies. I'll come back to that a little later.

I'd like to request an Imre Nagy LH:
Spoiler :

I could imagine that may be of interest for other users, too, as it could be used for a cold war or a "what if - 1956" scenario as hungarian leader. However, the rule I can't fulfil is the one about suggesting a leader coming with civ4 that could be used as based. The reason for this is, that in my opinion there is no LH that is somewhat similar to Nagy or I simply missed it. On the other side - and that may be the positive aspect - I already tried to make a Nagy. If one watches it from the far, it looks okay, but not from the distance like in the game. Major probems in my opinion are the eyes and the brows, the hair and maybe the texture and the glasses. The eyes and the brows are a major characteristica of Nagy, so that's really important I think. The head could may need some enroundment, I'd say. Also the animation currently used is buggy. The smile makes the mouth look distorted, the eyes move out of their sockets. The LH is based on cfkanes Firefly, you can restart the work if you want.

Dont mind for a backround or for shaders. I know lots of users do their changes with Bender and that Dutchking wrote a tutorial about adding a shader without 3dsmax. But I already added some shaders, I really could do that by myself. Backrounds are also not a problem for me. Even if I can't find a picture, I could ask avain for making a photo. That should be no problem.

I would like to request Maximilien Robespierre. I'm surprised we don't already have him. Easily one of the most influential people ever.

Maybe Augustus as the face or even white version of Mangas Colorados. Hair: Washington (either Vanilla or C4C) or Frederick. Clothes: Preferably C4C's Washington.

I'd like to see Robespierre threaten to behead me...

How do you like this diplomacy text for Robespierre?

First Contact:
Bonjour, [CT_NAME]! I am [CT_NAME] and I welcome you to [CT_CIV_SHORT], If you accept peace, then we will be best of friends. However, if you choose to challenge me it will be OFF WITH YOUR HEAD!

Refuse to Talk:
Will you go away? I'm having so much fun with my guillotine right now!

No Peace:
You have to break some eggs to make an omelet, [CT_NAME].

Friendly Greeting:
Good day to you, [CT_NAME]! What would you like right now? Escargot? Frog's Legs?

Annoyed Greeting:
You're worse than the old king of [OUR_CIV_SHORT], [CT_NAME].

Demand Tribute Weaker:
You must die so that [OUR_CIV_SHORT] shall live. Of course, you could make yourself useful to us...

Demand Tribute Equal:
I recommend you give this to me... unless, of course, [CT_CIV_SHORT] would like to have a headless ruler.

Demand Tribute Stronger:
Let me put it the simplest way I can: either you give me this, or my executors will give me YOUR HEAD!

I would like to second the request for Robespierre... oh wait, I'm not supposed to be doing the requesting. Fine. I can make Robespierre, but it won't come out until my mod does. :goodjob:

Doesn't France already have four leaders though, with your Richelieu?

Top Bottom