Leaderhead Request: Kaiser Wilhelm II

Hmmm, No he hasn't been made before, nor do I think he probly will be made. We already have a couple of german LHs and Frederick II of Prussia is being made right now. I think your best bet would probly be to use Bismark and just rename him. From what I can tell in the picture, he looks pretty similar to bismark. Who knows though, mabey someone will take it up?

I wasn't saying it wont get made, I was only stateing my opinion that I dont think it will get made. Like i said, mabey someone will take it up.

Sounds like Shiro is on the scent already. ;)

Hmm... He could be nice for a WW1 scenario, but he's nobody I would like to see represent Germany in the epic game. Unlike Fred the Great or Bismarck he wasn't anything like a great leader; moreover he was a man with a disturbed personality who reigned in a very indiligent way. He wasn't even liked by his subjects at the time when he was emperor, leave alone present-day Germans.
But of course, if somebody was going to make a WW1 leaderheads pack similar to the one Jorde has made for WW2, why not ;)

Top Bottom