• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Let's get a gaming group together

Whoa there sparky - maybe if we're starting a PBEM game you should go start a thread in the PBEM section? I'd still like to get a stable online game going like once a week or so with some folks. I don't even know if PBEM is cross-platform compatible! I waded through the bickering in the PBEM Faq thread but there's just a .ZIP there that my computer thinks is a .PHP and won't do squat with. When I click your link my browser just reads it. How about we get a thread going in PBEM and start from there?

Yeah well.. it solves time zone issues, though don't it. You talk to Smile about it? We were having problems with it - I could play hte game he gave me, but after I saved it and sent it back, it wouldn't load on his PC. Oh the tribulations of us Mac users.

Well, without Smile in the game for Monday, I guess we can start whenever. Hey get Magus in here, we need his two cents, too. I don't think Brian D's gonna play - he's out on break, only available a little while. So it may just be us three, unless Hawkhunter can get in. Thing is, I'd like to get a long running game going, load it up each time we get together... that's the whole thing behind the gaming group deal :)

i can create i guess im a good host

ive got many tricks in my bag! maybe ill get us 2 ppl

magus + storm + xyvyr + maybe hawk + maybe 2ppl

so maybe we ll be 6!

if any wants to tag along dont be shy !!

talk to me on icq! its monday morningzzz america time

i can create i guess im a good host
You mean a PBEM save that'll work on Smile's machine? I know we have the same version of the game - I wonder what I'm doing wrong?

magus + storm + xyvyr + maybe hawk + maybe 2ppl

so maybe we ll be 6!

Right on! Let's just make sure we can get back together maybe once a week or so to finish the game we start.. I wouldn't mind less people if it meant a stable group for playing with.

So what time you want tomorrow? I'm free all day.. any scen's or particular maps you'd be interested in?

Back in the action! Got.. detained.. for a while there, but they can't keep a bored man down. Got a new ICQ#:19030089, same stupid name. :D

SO, anyway, never got anything rolling here.. giving it one more try: Looking for a few good people to get a long-term weekly type of game going with. I'm at -8GMT, am usually up for playing any day after noon here or so.. oh, running gold edition, BTW. you can get me at xyvyr@lycos.com, too.

Let's kill something! :slay:

Hi. The three of us are starting a new game this saturday (hopefully) at 11pm GMT. I've sent you ICQ with details (Air) , though not much of them.

Huh.. didn't have that ICQ message waiting when I logged in. Checked the message history, didn't see anything. Sounds good to me though! Could you maybe leave those details here or PM or email? Thanks!

Top Bottom