LH Maker of the Year, 2008 jury thread

Who should be the LH Maker of the Year 2008?

• Jan 2008: Grandraem - King Hord Dark-Eye of Ostland

Votes: 28 56.0%
  • Mar 2008: Shirokobbure - Napoleon I of France

Votes: 10 20.0%
  • Apr 2008: Antiochus VII - Xiao Tabuyan of Kara Khitai

Votes: 3 6.0%
  • Jun 2008: Hikaro Takayama - Grand Vizier Razfahd of the Empire of Aht Urhgan

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Sep 2008: Grandraem - King Doraith of Alfheim

Votes: 6 12.0%
  • Dec 2008: Hikaro Takayama - King Cecil of Baron

Votes: 2 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Flamand

The Visible Elder!
Many Good graphics
serious decision! :goodjob:

Jan 2008: Grandraem - King Hord Dark-Eye of Ostland :D
Well fought warriors :king:

:old:
MfG Wotan49

I hesitated between the two LH by Grandraem and voted for the 1st one because of the sum of amazing details you can see on the pics. But all of them are great :)

I don't recommend voting for either of mine... The only reason they're even in this competition is because I was the only person to enter anything for the monthly competitions. :lol:

Thanks for everyone who's voted for me so far.:)

King Doraith of Alfheim is beautiful! The best. However, Shiro's Napoleon is more useful. However, I vote for Doraith. Sorry, Shiro. Hope you all make more LH's, though (including you, Plotinus :))

Congratulations Grandraem with your win! :goodjob:

Congratulations Grandraem! :goodjob:

Excellent Leaderheads this past Year as evidenced in this contest. It is no easy task to make a Good Leaderhead and I respect all of you who do such Superb Work. Your attention to details and your creative eye provides beautiful end results...admirable indeed.

:thanx: Thank you to all for your congratulations and for voting. It is an honour to be chosen the "Leaderhead Maker of the Year", even if there was only competitions for half of the year.:)

Great work Grandraem. These are all good LHs, but I think it's a well deserved win.

Hope you all make more LH's, though (including you, Plotinus :))

Thanks for the thought, but it's not very likely, I'm afraid.

Top Bottom