[LH] Marcus Aurelius

From the look of it i would guess Poser. It should be possible - in theory - to import poser character in Max (and maybe blender...)

I have 3dsmax 8 with a beginner's guide and a 3dsmax 8 bible. Hopefully I can figure something out with that! At the moment, the next step for me is to be able to get something exported out of 3dsmax that works as a leaderhead in Civ IV without crashing the game. If I can figure that out, there is potential to do a creation in poser, export it to 3dsmax, edit it and save it in nif format, but I think I'm a little way off that just yet ;).

I have 3dsmax 8 with a beginner's guide and a 3dsmax 8 bible. Hopefully I can figure something out with that! At the moment, the next step for me is to be able to get something exported out of 3dsmax that works as a leaderhead in Civ IV without crashing the game. If I can figure that out, there is potential to do a creation in poser, export it to 3dsmax, edit it and save it in nif format, but I think I'm a little way off that just yet ;).

Ploeper and I wrote a tutorial on how to export LH from max to the game. Check the links in my tut.

Thats a pity you lost the files.

As to exporting from Max - i just did it on Dido - Ploepers Tutorial, that C.Roland pointed to, for shader setup and Shariks tutorial (or the one from firaxis) for the basics (Those are for units, but the basic setup is the same).
You can of course ask as well, if you have trouble.

I can see the likeness to this recent photo...Good to see him in his younger days:lol:

What? That's not a photo of the real Marcus Aurelius (26-4-121/17-2-180 AD)?:confused:
You mean you two have never heard of Ancient Roman Photography? :lol:
Guys... remember, a lot of things the Romans created were lost during the Dark Ages and re-invented later... same with photography.

For proof the Romans had photography, here's an actual photo of the Emperor Caligula:

Top Bottom