Life After TNT?

oh, so they can deny us entrance to their team? I wonder what happened to the refugee idea that was there at the start of the game...

Here's what the rules say:

The Rules said:
0.3.1 - Membership retention after Defeat

Description: Upon defeat, members of the defeated team lose access to their native forum. They are allowed to join the team that conquered them, if the team will have them. They may also join neighboring teams that they had contact with at the time of their defeat.
It says the conquered team may decide whether or not to have you. It doesn't techincally say that any other team has that power. So K.I.S.S. would need to admit you, M.I.A. or Doughtnuts have no say.

RegentMan said:
Here's what the rules say:

It says the conquered team may decide whether or not to have you. It doesn't techincally say that any other team has that power. So K.I.S.S. would need to admit you, M.I.A. or Doughtnuts have no say.

I was hoping the rule would be interpreted that way. So how about signing up for another team when the time comes? Will there be a special thread, will we use the original sign-up thread or pm someone?

If you are wiped out, then you'll need to re-sign up in the original thread. You'll keep your TNT subscription for a day or two (-ish), to say good-bye and whatnot, then it will be revoked. At that time, you'll be admitted to the new team. Be sure to specify what team, otherwise we'll assign you to one.

Top Bottom