Light In The East: Civs Of The Orient(And Beyond)

You killed Sargonthegreat2's Pollandball? Ouch...

I'll try and change back at some point today and leave it till tomorrow. Then I'm done with Polandballs of any kind.:D

It's the High Elves from my Warhammer mod... kind of like how you for a few days had just the blue fist polandball...

EDIT: Here it is.:D

Indexed. You're one of only two people who have two IDs.
We'll miss your Polandball. :( I'll mark you out in red and stop counting yours towards the total once you get rid of it, but I'll keep you on the index so the memory will be retained.

Also, I have no idea how you found my original (worse) polandball...

Indexed. You're one of only two people who have two IDs.
We'll miss your Polandball. :( I'll mark you out in red and stop counting yours towards the total once you get rid of it, but I'll keep you on the index so the memory will be retained.

Also, I have no idea how you found my original (worse) polandball...

Miss the ugly High Elf one? Or the fact that I won't be participating anymore? I've never been a huge one for fads - all boys my age are supposed to have Mohawks or designs shaved in their crew cuts and I've been the only long-haired guy in town for like 5 years now...
I didn't find it, I just remembered you had a different one before...

Who's the second with two avatars? Me? Cause I had another one earlier.
Yes.
Miss the ugly High Elf one? Or the fact that I won't be participating anymore? I've never been a huge one for fads - all boys my age are supposed to have Mohawks or designs shaved in their crew cuts and I've been the only long-haired guy in town for like 5 years now...
I didn't find it, I just remembered you had a different one before...
I'll miss that you'll have a polandball avatar altogether. Put overly bluntly, I don't really care for the High Elf one because I've never played any game with high elves, whatever those even are, so it's practically alien to me. Switzerland, on the other hand, is at least part of the same world that I live in, plus Switzerland is just awesome.
Mohawks. :p I don't care for them either. Used to have longer hair but just recently got a haircut, so now I only have slightly long-ish hair. :lol:

Like I said on JFD's thread, it seems like the only thing I talk about on the forums nowadays is Polandballs, like I don't do any actual modding. I do, I just don't talk about it.

Put overly bluntly, I don't really care for the High Elf one because I've never played any game with high elves

And not because it's crappy as heck?:lol:
I go from lion's mane shaggy after haircuts to shoulder-length-mistake-me-for-the-maths-teacher-from-a-distance right before haircuts...:p
EDIT: If I make it into this years The World According to Modders use the Swiss avatar for my leader icon... assuming I get to be a civ which I probably don't.

And not because it's crappy as heck?:lol:
I go from lion's mane shaggy after haircuts to shoulder-length-mistake-me-for-the-maths-teacher-from-a-distance right before haircuts...:p
EDIT: If I make it into this years The World According to Modders use the Swiss avatar for my leader icon... assuming I get to be a civ which I probably don't.

Hey!Heck is my favourite word:)shifty:)! Not yours! :mischief:
Also, Stop pushing me, Civitar. I've been here before you.:p

Hey!Heck is my favourite word:)shifty:)! Not yours! :mischief:

I could say that [:mischief:] is my favorite smiley, not yours.

Also, Stop pushing me, Civitar. I've been here before you.:p

What on earth are you talking about??

I could say that [:mischief:] is my favorite smiley, not yours.

What on earth are you talking about??

The last part of your post.
Also, mischief. Lol.

You wouldn't have any cities though :p

The last part of your post.
Also, mischief. Lol.

Your are a spy for 2K, sent here to drive us mad so that Firaxis can work on civ 6 without feeling bad for us modders.

Yes.

I'll miss that you'll have a polandball avatar altogether. Put overly bluntly, I don't really care for the High Elf one because I've never played any game with high elves, whatever those even are, so it's practically alien to me. Switzerland, on the other hand, is at least part of the same world that I live in, plus Switzerland is just awesome.
Mohawks. :p I don't care for them either. Used to have longer hair but just recently got a haircut, so now I only have slightly long-ish hair. :lol:

Like I said on JFD's thread, it seems like the only thing I talk about on the forums nowadays is Polandballs, like I don't do any actual modding. I do, I just don't talk about it.

It is a pandemic, and Jan, I believe, is patient zero. He must be destroyed. Also, when did the numbers drop?

@Natan: I really don't know what you mean by being here before me... if you look at the join dates you'll see I joined the forum a good four months earlier than you...

@JFD: My capital would be Warhammer, then put things like Elf Unit Pack, Dwarf Unit Pack, Undead Unit Pack, Kraken, Radioactive Giant Death Robot (I did actually do one!:D), Éa III, Faerun... I would take Natan as one of my spy names, so I could use him as a diplomat to JFD's Empire.:lol:

EDIT: I even have a peace and war music picked out...:please:

Your are a spy for 2K, sent here to drive us mad so that Firaxis can work on civ 6 without feeling bad for us modders.

Why.... why would a spy suggest civ ideas?
Also, I'm your knight. You won't execute me, Stalin.
(Pssst, Civitar, I'm part of your UA.)

Because I jump on every bandwagon...
Am I too late to be the Angry U.N.?

Top Bottom