Light In The East: Civs Of The Orient(And Beyond)

Woah, that's pretty. Mysore hype is increasing.

Have you guys decided on a design yet?

Woah, that's pretty. Mysore hype is increasing.

Have you guys decided on a design yet?

The bulk of the design is done. The UA could possibly stand some tweaking, but overall it's awesome. Can't wait to see Mysore in its final form.

So, presuming that Sri Lanka is the next release - which of the other announced civs is the furthest along in development?

Really excited for Mysore as well, the map only serves to solidify that. Fantastic work!

So, presuming that Sri Lanka is the next release - which of the other announced civs is the furthest along in development?

Really excited for Mysore as well, the map only serves to solidify that. Fantastic work!

Laos! 1 major asset remaining.

I don't suppose anyone's interested in pedias for Turkey/Ataturk? Basically, I would do them, but I suffer from extreme laziness, so I can't. :p

I'll gladly do Ataturk, and your uniques if you want. I don't really have the time at the moment for the full Civ pedia.

We had to remove Civitar from the count. :(
But on the bright side,
50 POLANDBALLERS!!!1!!11!!one!!
[party]:dance::band:[party]

Sorry. Carry on.
Wait, I'm confused now - is Laos or Sri Lanka next up?

Yeah, that was a typo of mine :blush:

So, what's happening in terms of the Ainu? Their leaderscreen was revealed but they aren't on the maps or such - are they just a long way off or have there been problems?

As someone who has given extensive feedback on the Mysore design, I would say its awesome. Just to reiterate, I have a 3 digit IQ of 191.

Top Bottom