List of early access streams and Let's Plays

Filthy for me, hands down. Out of all the streamers I know, he seems to have the best critical approach for the game. Quill for laid back fall asleep entertainment though.

I will be watching Marbozir's Stream. Quality player hope to see you all there.;)

And or those worried about hyped up super fast talkers..Marbs is not one of those types. Relaxing, quality play.

I'm also going for Marbozir, I just prefer his play style and for me he is pretty much the best at Civ5 SP. He also announced on Twitter that he'll have a bunch of YT content live ASAP.

Filthy for me, hands down. Out of all the streamers I know, he seems to have the best critical approach for the game. Quill for laid back fall asleep entertainment though.

This.

Filthy's style is not for everyone, though..;)

Marb is fantastic, though I find he plays too fast for his own good sometimes. And he has the most awesome accent ever!

Edit - an MP match with all three would be incredible.

If I'm correct most of them will have a livestream on Twitch and pre-recorded videos on Youtube?
(I know Quill will)

Panic!
Who to watch? And what to watch?

This is going to be awesome!

I really like FilthyRobot. His descriptive insights on certain civs and how they work are great. He is, however, mostly multiplayer. Are they showing multiplayer as well, or is it just singleplayer?

If I'm correct most of them will have a livestream on Twitch and pre-recorded videos on Youtube?
(I know Quill will)

Panic!
Who to watch? And what to watch?

I just checked and filthy has pre-uploaded a playlist so my guess is that in 9? minutes it'll be live. Not sure on the others though.

God. I absolutely love Sean Bean's narration. He has the perfect radio voice.

Top Bottom