List of Minor Errors I've seen

Gyhthy

Chieftain
I posted this on Steam a while ago, but just to make sure it's seen by someone with the power to do something about it, I thought I'd carry over the parts of my Bug list that I haven't seen a post for on here just yet.

2) The "Show Failed" Quests checkbox actually works backwords. When it's unchecked, it shows the quests, when it's checked, it hides them. Was it meant to be named "Hide Failed Quests"?

3) When you go into Victories, when you actually click on the + to display more information, it does nothing. Clicking elsewhere on the box expands or minimizes the menu; this is confusing, and I'd greatly like to see that the + becomes the click event trigger, or at last, add it into the area. At present, clicking it simply does nothing.

4) One of the quests - the one that required me to build a Quarry - didn't work properly. I did one quarry, then another. Because I met the first criteria twice, I had the second criteria twice as well. I believe it's build 2 BioFactories or something like that?

5) If you attempt to open a menu, and a different Civilization opens trade discussions with you, usually to keep a deal that's just ending, the menu wont show the actual resources for trade, but rather, the trade window comes up empty, forces you to make a decision, and then the window you originally called for will appear. For example, trying to open the Diplomacy menu from the bottom navigation when its not your turn, and then Slavic Federation wants to re-issue an expiring trade deal, you see the deal as blank on both sides, but are forced to Accept/Decline, and THEN the Diplomacy list appears when your turn begins.

Top Bottom