• No - Don't Prolong the Inevitible

Votes: 14 66.7%
  • Abstain

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RegentMan

Deity
Do we move ahead and try to settle an island that cannot be breached before marines? Discussion is in most of the post-UN threads here.

The choices are:
Yes - Flee and Fortify
No - Don't Prolong the Inevitible
Abstain

Well, I'm currently torn. I want to settle an island in the hopes that the alliance will crumble with a C3B defeat. However, I do not want CFC to pull a GCA and just piss the other teams off. Any other multi-site game we join will result in us being hard pressed to find friends should we make this game last until winter when it could very well be over weeks into April.

We should piss them off, that should be the motivation now. They treated us unfairly, so we shall give them a bitter and Pyrrhic victory.

Why piss them off ? We lost thats all...we bet on a bad strategy.

Maybe the war with c3b was not a good idea at all ;)

I dont know you Provvolution but this kind of reasoning is not wishable in any circonstance. Please vote for the end (but still defend until the last worker) of the game and wish the other teams we played with 'good luck for the future games and thanks for this great one' . Act like adult.....

Diplomacy is the key

I say we dont prolong the inevitable but lets pick a team to concentrate the bulk of our military power and let the other forces verrun our cities without resistance that should piss off the team we do that too....i only say this because ppl dont seem to accept the diplomatic solution

ali, when three teams are left, the game is over. Right now there are two ISDG being played, our game and another, both with five teams. Once three remain in each game, they all move on to the finals. As you can see, once CFC is gone, this game is finished and they move on. No point in trying to deal with our enemies.

We have been beaten, but there's no reason to turn into *******s an delay the game for several months just becaise we don't like to loose.

We could always settle on a 1-tile island just to annoy them. :mischief:

Chieftess said:
We could always settle on a 1-tile island just to annoy them. :mischief:
Heh, thats what the GCA did in the first PTW MSDG :mischief:

Top Bottom