[GS] Livestreamer Previews Discussion Thread

On a positive note they finally updated the tool-tip for berserkers to properly show +10 on attack and -5 on defense

Poland updated. I can't see changes.

I mean if Norway and Georgia aren’t seeing significant buffs then I don’t suppose I’d expect to see much outside of flavour changes to the others.

I was hoping Iteru would have got a little bit more but ultimately the game around the Civs is where the biggest changes come from. (Like France between vanilla and R&F)

Georgia's unique walls did get a bit better. Worth building? Probably not.

Still trash.

Situational is probably the word I’d use haha! There are scenarios where Norway can be pretty frightening.

I think it’s biggest problem as a Civ is that all the other naval Civs can adapt to survive in different land masses but Harald is really hurt unless the world is teeming with water.

Ahhh, I had hoped on an update for GS, maybe cheaper (or unique) flood barriers or whatever. Something to tie-in to flooding. A Dutch flood barrier is even in the trailer.

We still need to find China's canal bonus that they teased.
As far as I know it's that they can build them (a lot) earlier. But maybe there's more.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahhh, I had hoped on an update for GS, maybe cheaper (or unique) flood barriers or whatever. Something to tie-in to flooding. A Dutch flood barrier is even in the trailer.

Did Polders always have a movement cost of 3?

Agreed, considering her bonus is tied to have districts on rivers, it feels precarious so she probably wants a dam ASAP.

It would be been flavourful to give them a bonus to dams without being too gamebreaking

Potatoface got wiped out by Korea and restarted.

Agreed, considering her bonus is tied to have districts on rivers, it feels precarious so she probably wants a dam ASAP.

It would be been flavourful to give them a bonus to dams without being too gamebreaking

I agree, but they're probably good enough as it is.

Top Bottom