Ljosalfar

Aline

Cat
Couldent find anything on the forums.

While playing Ljosalfar i can cut down forests and cant build stuff on forests without doing that, everywhere i look i says they would build their things without removing the forests.
Is is this a bug or was it changed recently?

In the current version of the mod, Ljosalfar can cut down forests if they like. Their workers can build any improvement (that could be built in the tile if it didn't have a forest) in a forest without cutting it down, however. There is not bug of which I'm aware in the current version that interferes with this ability. What version are you playing? Are you sure you're playing as the Ljosalfar? What leader are you using?

When improvements are built in forests, it often appears the forest is gone (but it isn't). In the base mod, iirc, a completely forested Ljosalfar nation with forest improvements didn't look all that tree-filled. Perhaps this is it.

Some mods keep the forested appearance that those freakin' Elves like.

Calm down, if we like forests, then we shall have them. No need to get mad about it.

Well, case closed. Or is it? So many mods and modmods abound, as well as different versions, sometimes we Ljos never know for sure what's what anymore.

Top Bottom