LK75 - Deity, world map, civ = TBD

I don't think the war with the Australians is worth it. The only reason I kept it active was because they had a city and settler in NA that I wanted to nail. I got the city, once the settler has been killed, make peace.
I agree, I looked at the game and we can't gain much with out invading Australia proper. That would be a major undertaking not worth it at this point. It would take at least 15 turns to get enough of a fleet to safely land, and the game won't last that long.

IMO - peace with Australia. We can then safely get two settlers to fill out the island Kahun is on.

Good going. America will fall fast now that culture is running out.

Good game people, as I doubt I will get it back to me.

I would like to bloody the Australians noses, because their bombers are a pain.
Every single turn they bombed the front :)

Grimjack ( I do not think it matters, compared to liberate north america. )

Signed up:
LKendter
Grimjack
Meldor
Rik Meleet (currently playing)
Hotrod0823 (on deck)

Remember 5 turns per round - STRICT 24 hours got it, total 48 to at least report a partial status.

NOTE: Please DON'T raze cities with useful wonders.

I only found time to play the IBT. Wednesday I'll have sufficient time to play a few turns.

IHT: [0] 1750 AD
Find some fortified workers and some polution. Deal with both at the same time. Rush culture in our new lands. Build some Gap Fillers in Siberia and Western Russia.
France is Furious with us; I expect a sneak (RoP rape) attack soon. If France attacks; we'll loose 170 gpt.

I consider making peace with Australia; we won't get their lands anyway (and we don't need it). They will make peace for TM. We can then sell Computers to Australia and earn some money. As well as release our armies for a France attack. All the rushing caused our funds to drop to 577 gold and +1570 gpt.

The only reason why I wouldn't make peace with Australia is a settler in North-America we can't destroy then. That is insignificant. Peace signed; it costs us our TM.
Sell them Computers for 2264 gold + furs + WM.

I also kept some 50 workers fortified in the core, just to have them available, and not off in Siberia building rails/chopping wood when I did my last check before ending turn.

I find it odd we couldn't get even the small cities in New Zeeland for peace, considering the hurt we put on them.
Grimjack

Grimjack said:
I also kept some 50 workers fortified in the core, just to have them available, and not off in Siberia building rails/chopping wood when I did my last check before ending turn.

I find it odd we couldn't get even the small cities in New Zeeland for peace, considering the hurt we put on them.
Grimjack
What I usually do with workers that have completed their tasks is to build rails on the tiles if there are no rails. If the tile is railed I move them all to a special tile (in this game near African choke hold) and fortify them there. When I've rounded up all workers there I then do the military moves.
When that is done (and sometimes during; if we need rails to the front) I wake them up and Stack-move them to the tile I want to work on. Group work to finish it in 1 turn.

Interesting that Rik Meleet uses my worker method. I tended to collect all workers and after the military is complete the workers did there thing. About the only difference is I would hit the orange goo early.

At this point, any worker actions except cleaning the core are pretty much busy work. It can save some cash on a rush but you aren't going to get production out of it. With the double dose of corruption in this game, I haven't even bothered to do much with the cities just outside the core. Normally, all of Africa would have been able to get production.

IHT: [0] 1750 AD
Find some fortified workers and some polution. Deal with both at the same time. Rush culture in our new lands. Build some Gap Fillers in Siberia and Western Russia.
France is Furious with us; I expect a sneak (RoP rape) attack soon. If France attacks; we'll loose 170 gpt.

I consider making peace with Australia; we won't get their lands (and we don't need it). They will make peace for WM. We can then sell Computers to Australia and earn some money. As well as release our armies for a France attack. All the rushing caused our funds to drop to 577 gold and +1570 gpt.

The only reason why I wouldn't make peace with Australia is a settler in North-America we can't destroy then. That is insigificant. Peace signed; it costs us our TM.
Sell them Computers for 2264 gold + furs + WM.

IBT: India wants to talk - peace. They have only 2 cities besides their Capital and we can't reach them easily. Sign peace for 2 cities + WM + 3 gold. Only because capturing the cities is tedious.
Aztec counterattack is minimal; except the landing of 2 tanks near Amatikulu 8. Many cultural expansions. We are now only needing 409 more tiles (574 when I started).

[1] 1752 AD - Build cities in North American gaps. Razed Baltimore (sorry Chieftess). Bombed St.Regis and raze it with armies. Build more cities (including Zimbabwe 9 :eek:) .
Raze Caghnawaka, Kente, St Louis.
Now we only need 245 more tiles. Rush some culture.
We are already at 66% pop; we won't loose due to pop-shortage. Starve all cities except core cities and remove production for taxmen. I want this game over in my turns. Hire in total 932 taxmen. :eek:

IBT: French land 6 tanks next to Aztecan Knossos (West of Africa). Election time: No thank you.

[2] 1754 AD - only 194 tiles needed. Cav army captures Knossos. Build some cities in NA.
Raze Chalco, Cincinatti, Kawauka, Gewauga, Onnontare, Dallas, Goigouen, Kiohero, Detroit, Oiogouen.
Settle so many cities that we reach the tile-requirement to win.

I don't bother with workers anymore. Also polution I leave. I save and do the IBT.

IBT: French do not attack. Aztecs want to talk - Peace. We can get only 2 cities; no peace. Australia doesn't attack either. And so:

Thanks to:
LKendter,
Grimjack,
Meldor,
and Hotrod0823.

The T-1 save

Well it even had less time left then I thought. I figured it would at least get to Hotrod. I knew it would open up once we were past Central America. I just didn't realize how quick.

I actually get to put a win for the LK series. :dance:

Great game people, We persevered in spite of the constant world wars against us and the AIs deity bonuses.

:hammer:

Grimjack

Top Bottom