Longtime Civ4 player, wanting to buy this game, but

I think Civ V goes away from the concept of the whole series with visuals and no expansion, and this does not necessarily means Civ IV and VI have much in common :) (that I would actually disagree with)

I just saw the offer on Steam summer sale, Save 77% on CIV 6 and all expansions, I'm in the UK, so instead of paying £179.05, it's only £41.54.

Now my Laptop meets the minimum requirements. But I just took a look at this forum and I'm surprised just how much negativity there is about this game. I can't remember any Civ game getting this much negativity after nearly 5 years.

I do remember that every single CIV since Civ 2 was met with negativity, and the newer versions, the more negativity, and some of it over the top. But in truth, I don't know much about Civ 6.

I'm a long time CIV 4 player, and I've hardly touched CIV 5, even though I have that game and all its expansions. So my question is, for those who have played CIV 5 mostly. Should I avoid this game and play CIV 5 until the issues are fixed?

Is it Civ 6 THAT bad?

Thanks
This is the final build of civ 6(very poor iteration).go look at humankind.It has unit stacking up to 7 units(i think).much closer to civ 4 than civ 5 or 6.
The bugs and crashes in civ 6 are caused by microsofts 30% charge on there store purchases and not the civ 6 development team(long story).it will never be fixed unless they drop to the windows store.And with microsoft charging 30% on every purchase thats never going to happen.DONT USE DCH DRIVERS

Top Bottom