Looking for music suggestions

Greetings!
I am Looking for music suggestions for Industrial Era period - I don't really like the default Civ period music - its too much classical (even though it was period appropriate), I am looking for something that would more have the theme of industrial revolution.

I found these 2 piece that reflect the mood (IMHO), they of course were written much later - 1970 or so, and first melody is especially even more about industrialization of 30 than 19th century, but still.

Anyone has any suggestions?

Thank You ;)

Personally I don't like either, or rather I would say they do not work well as background music. They are too fast and will subconsciously make you act faster, which in turn will make you make more mistakes as in temporally forgetting your overall plan when you move a certain unit or decide construction. Background music, particularly for a turn based strategy game should be slow as this assist in the calmness needed to think your way through the game.

I agree, there is music for listening and music for background.
I have ton of good background music from various games, like Diablo, WoW, StarCraft, EverQuest etc, but all of this music is either heavy fantasy themed or sci-fi themed. (already using Diablo and EverQuest music for Medieval and Renaissance eras)

So do you have any suggestions? ;)

See my signature. MoreMusic adds a lot of extra musix for AND2 from here-and-there. I have several tracks for Industrial era too, iirc from Downton Abbey (series), Victoria (game) and some other I don't remember now.

BTW I'm really curious about your music choices. Diablo seems a little weird choice for Civ :confused: - unless it's a fantasy mod, of course.
Do you have mod to download somewhere or is it just personal tinkering?

Top Bottom