Looking for PTW partner or small group

Originally posted by Hobbes

Opps :eek:
Cujo did not play last night (out with the flu :vomit: )

Legace was in goal, records in the pre-season only count for home ice advantage when the real season starts in May, and we got the Cup :goodjob:

Oh yeah, kind of sad i forgot when i watched the game last night and was cursing Legace's name until i finally fell asleep :p

Who are the defending Stanley cup champions with three Cups in the past 6 years? Boston? NO! Toronto? Definitly NO! Oh thats right, the team almost entirely comprised of All Stars. The talented and wonderfull Detroit Red Wings. Long live Hockey Town.

I've just regestered to your site and would like to start a multiplayer game. As you understand I'm new to these concepts such as how to find you and how to play against you in the net? However I'm not new to the game it-self, I'm a great fan of it, since civ I through the scound and till the third.

Please reply to this E-mail address:
mister_knowall@yahoo.com

Looking forward for this game,
Elizabeth

I just found your post too. I'm very much in favor of having a small group of reliable players that I can play long, epic-type games with. I've been playing ladder games but they never last longer than the early middle ages at best.

Top Bottom