LOST: It Begins

Alyssia: "Don't patronize me! I could have you all arrested for kidnapping. Several men in a cabin with a little girl, tell me who the cops are going to believe?" she said angrily

"But I will spare you if you provide me with suitable accommodation, my bed must have silk sheets on it, I require breakfast in bed and I like my eggs well done, no milk in my cereal I eat it with orange juice.... " she began magnanimously listing her demands off on her fingers and then trailed off as a man dressed like something out of a history book approached.

"Lose your way to the LARP nerd convention?" she asked dryly addressing him.

"Firstly I am not a little girl. I am of old noble blood with ties to the great houses of Europe." she said haughtily "My name is Alyssia Corvinus and my father is a very powerful man. So don't mess with me."
Oh dear.
'Well, madame, if we could contact the police, as you are threatening, I would have been the first to do so. And you do appear to be a little girl. I've seen my fair share. Now stop all of your demanding. I don't think you really understand the predicament we're all in. Let's just listen to the rest of these guys. It seems obvious that neither of us knows what is going on, and perhaps one of them really does.'

@Confederateguy:
'Well I think we're all three in the same boat as far as confusedness goes. I don't know about Gettysburg or any of that. I feel like I know less and less as time progresses in this shack. And just call me Bert, Mr makes me feel old.'

Oh dear.
'Well, madame, if we could contact the police, as you are threatening, I would have been the first to do so. And you do appear to be a little girl. I've seen my fair share. Now stop all of your demanding. I don't think you really understand the predicament we're all in. Let's just listen to the rest of these guys. It seems obvious that neither of us knows what is going on, and perhaps one of them really does.'

"My revenge for this slight will be bough terrible and glorious. You've been warned. I Alyssia Corvinus never forget an insult." she said grimly

Briggs looked confusedly from the older gentleman to the strange little girl. "I do apologize, little Miss, but what is a 'Larp nerd convention?' I've not heard of such a thing." He couldn't understand half of what she was talking about, and it seemed she obviously needed a lesson in manners, but it was not his place to discipline another's child. He turned to the man instead.

"Well, it is a pleasure to make your acquaintance, Mr. Bert. I am First Lieutenant Samuel Briggs, First Division, Cavalry Corp of the Army of the Potomoc. I was traveling with my men to the town of Gettysburg, Pennsylvania and was supposed to reach it by noon today, but I have no idea what has happened to my men or myself. I need to reach them, we are due to combat soon and it would be unfitting of myself as an officer to not join my men there." He sighed and looked around. He knew he was out of place here, the entire thing just felt wrong. But he couldn't quite figure out what it was.

"It stands for live action role playing and only fat nerds do it so I guess I'm kind of surprised that its catching on with normal people." Alyssia said caustically "How much does it suck to play the losing side anyway?"

"My revenge for this slight will be bough terrible and glorious. You've been warned. I Alyssia Corvinus never forget an insult." she said grimly

"It stands for live action role playing and only fat nerds do it so I guess I'm kind of surprised that its catching on with normal people." Alyssia said caustically "How much does it suck to play the losing side anyway?"

'Actually, dear, he's a Union soldier. His side won. I think you should probably go lay down or something. This sudden change of scenery has obviously gone to your head.'

'Actually, dear, he's a Union soldier. His side won. I think you should probably go lay down or something. This sudden change of scenery has obviously gone to your head.'

She stands up and says coldly "I will leave, but you have not seen the last of me, Alyssia Corvinus. When I return you shall rue the day you crossed me. Rue it."

She walks briskly toward the pile of logs in the corner picks two logs up and heads toward the third bedroom shooting everyone poisonous looks along the way. "Yes...." she hisses under her breath. "With this I shall craft my revenge."

She abruptly throws one of the logs into the window smashing it. With everyone distracted, she flees to the third bedroom in the hallway with the other log under her arm slamming the door behind her and locking it.

Her maniacal laughter is heard coming from behind the door.

"God almighty, you are some strange people." Briggs said to Bert as the little girl stormed off. "You talk as if the war is already over, yet it seems there is no end in sight? Are you a Union sympathizer, then? Is she a Confederate? Please, someone here must know something... what is the date?"

Name: Willhelm Von Steighaus

Era: 1943

Physical Description(optional): 6 foot, weight is 190 lbs. Blue eyes and blond hair. Physically built after many battles on the front and work back on the farm. Has various scars on his body.

Personality: Always a straight shooter with answers. Never will back down from any task and works for the better of the group.

Primary Skills: Marksman, Survival Skills, Animal Husbandry and Crop farmer

Secondary Skills: Speaks only French and German. Plays the Violin. Part of the Elite culture of Prussia. Mechanic skills (Panzer Commander). Ladies Man

Bio(optional): Grew up listening to his Father's feats of glory for the once proud nation of Prussia before one night a man came to their house and demanded that his Father be reinstated and report to the front immediately. He did not know that this was the last time he would see his father again. He looked after his 5 Brothers and Sisters and eventually became involved in the German Hitlers Youth. He soon became confused with the politics of Germany and became neutral with the ideals of the Jews. Served with proud honors in the German Panzer units, not SS as his morals had conflicted with the indoctrination. Instead he proved himself on the field of battle becoming one of the "Tiger Aces" of the Battle of Kharkov. He escaped the front with numerous wounds and was hidden by locals who despised of Stalin.

Beliefs: Roman Catholic and prays every Sunday night. Carry's the St. Christopher's cross with him that his Mother gave to him on his day of communion.

Family Members: He had a beautiful wife and 3 children until he learned that a bombing raid had destroyed their Air Raid shelter.

'Well when I last checked, it was March 14th of the year 1987. I'm not Union or Confederate, I'm an American. You sure are one good actor, as far as I can reckon.'

Ernest, upon seeing the unladylike actions of Alyssia while looking out of his room/doom fortress walks to her door and knocks on it

"Now I'm not one to care about such matters normally but that window will likely let a draft in, I recomend you take it upon yourself to cover it so I do not get cold"

"Whoever you are go away!" screams Alyssia as she attempts to sharpen her log by smashing it against the bed frame. "I'm armed and dangerous! You'll never take me alive!" Giving up on sharpening the log, she jams it against the door. She searches the room for a weapon to use.

"Oh what a time to not have a energy gun" she mutters "What a backward place."

Ernest shrugs and walks over to the table where he picks up a chair and brings it back to Alyssias door. He then jams it under the knob to prevent it from opening.

"Kids these days" he says with a smirk

Satisfied that no creepy weirdo's from outside were trying to get into her room, Alyssia looked around. She could smash this window also and make a break for it. But that bed despite its disgusting appearance, and complete lack of silk sheets, did look appealing given her fatigue.

It would do her well to rest while she contemplated her next move. When day broke she could search the room for any potential weapon that she could fashion.

"Oh how the mighty have fallen" she said as she lay down on the bed.

Jones Cliffhanger laughed, what a bunch of stupid people.
Talking about sleeping, fire and exploring...

Go ahead! I hope you find some berries!
He thought.

Instead he went to the bedrooms and looked under each bed and mattress.

While this is all well and good. I'd really appreciate if people could get some longer OOC plans going. The next update is going to cover til dawn. Seems a few characters are grabbing the beds.. what is everyone else going to do? I'd note the only thing eaten by anyone today is a single mint.. no-one hungry? lol

It was a very good mint. I'll make something this afternoon after lab.

My character being from the year 3000 when the population of earth suffered Malthuasian collapse in 2100, all children that followed were genetically engineered to consume less food than contemporary humans (among other improvements), and of course strict population controls which were loosened following 10 AC.

Stares in shock at the large amount of people running around inside the hut.

"I...I say, this is most irregular. Listen here, I am looking for the local bus station, can any of you fine folk give me directions?"

Aiken: "I'm afriad that you've missed the last bus, if you get my meaning?"

Anyway, i'm tired and hungry. There are pumpkins outside.. has anyone got any way of lighting that fire? Everyone, check your belongings.. we must have something!? We can roast some pumpkins if we get the fire going...i'm going to go and collect some..Christopher Hammond, can I borrow your knife?

Jones Cliffhanger doesn't find much of use. Under one bed was a bible, the other two beds had nothing but dust.

Alyssia is asleep in the futhest bed. The door jammed by a chair.

Aiken: Fantastic! Does it have much fuel?

*Assuming Ernest doesn't worry about sharing his lighter, a fire will be lit. There is enough kindling and logs for several fires.*

Top Bottom