LOST: It Begins

((OCC: So, can I still play the game, or not?))

Sorry, I suppose you can start a new character? I thought i'd got all you guys nicely sheparded into the hut.. then you march off out into the mouth of darkness ;)

maybe the TV tropes wiki is what we're to notice

we could read it and further develop our characters with various tropes

Alright then, I'll try this again. This time, my character will be the exact opposite of John Doe. Even the name.

Name: Eod Nhoj (Pronounced YO-ad Na-HOJ (he's Asian, obviously))
Era: 1960's
Physical Description: Tall, Lot's of shiny, black hair, blue eyes, scrawny build.
Personality: Completely sane and easy to get along with.
Primary Skills: Romance, leadership, hairdressing.
Secondary Skills: Fire-building, cooking.
Bio: Eod, born in 1962, lived a normal life. From Nepal, Eod loved people. He wasn't really afraid of anything, and was engaged to a beautiful woman. Suddenly, he found himself on the island.
Beliefs: Eod is a fundamentalist Buddhist, and will seek to convert everyone to Buddhism. He believes that he very suddenly died and was reincarnated onto this island. Because he is Buddhist, he finds the hut a perfect little house that isn't too outlandish and sees the island as a great place to achieve Nirvana.
Family: Eod Li-Chu, Mother; Eod Gan-Kan, father; Liang Huang-Li, fiancé

"good idea kid, no chair on your door tonight"

Ernest attempts to caterize the wound

"So that was you." Alyssia comments coldly. She logs him in her database extra carefully. His accent is an Earth one, she estimates his age to be between twenty and two hundred. It is diffficult to narrow down ages when the person in question is particularly young.

She notes his odd clothes, she hasn't seen anyone where clothes like that ever before. They look extremely old fashioned. A closer scan reveals that his clothing are made out of a combination of cotton, nylon and wool. She makes a face, "Ugh." Who would wear such backward material? He might as well cover himself with tree leaves and bark.

As he begins cauterizing the would, the acrid smell of burning flesh fills her nostrils. She gags and coughs. It's a sickening smell, one that she's never smelt before. Revulsion courses through her and her stomach churns with nausea. Abruptly she doubles over and retches in a corner.

"oh lovely, more interesting smells in the house.... if anyone finds a scented candle do feel free to light it"

Willhelm rubs his head, " I haven't been this lost as I had been once as a boy at home." He begins his trek across the wilderness for a long while and finds a cold stream to camp by for the night. He lays down in a clearing and begins to stare off into the stars. He falls asleep with his eyes open, another trick the war had given him. He slips off to sleep wondering what had happened to him as his last memory was running and an artillery shell going off and throwing him off in some odd direction...

*Piotr Skrzewski continues to fiddle around with his phone trying to see if he can extend the range to call for help*

"Quick! Somebody pass me a screwdriver"

Alyssia coughed and wiped her mouth, her stomach still churning. That was an usually strong reaction.

She had her neural implant shut down olfactory receptors and her taste buds. Slowly the nausea cleared unable to smell or taste. That should do for now.

She rubbed the bridge of her nose. This was whole situation was getting increasingly frustrating. She wanted this to be over ASAP. It was time to do a forcible shutdown of the FBIU. The best way to do that was suicide. She searched the bathroom looking for any sharp objects, or poisons she could use for this purpose.

Rhys staggered back from the door, staring at his burnt hands and wondering what on earth had possessed him to attack the beasts in such a way.

"I say," he mumbled weakly to noone in particular, "I don't suppose there's any water going about? I seem to have done myself some damage."

There was no response, everyone was rushing around the hut in the aftermath of the attack, more concerned with themselves or their injured companions. Seeing scattered bedsheets, he grabs one in the hope of tearing off a couple of strips to use as a bandage of come sort. The resulting pain in his hands at such an act is too excruciating, and Rhys instead collapses backwards into a sitting position, waiting for some of the pain to subside.

OOC: Just wondering how my pressing of hot metal on people is going, good I hope?

sorry. miniupdate soon. Not as many responses as id like, but i understand several are waiting on me now.

there are chairs around and I assume you could fashion a rope out of something

Of course I naturally hope the attempt fails as your character is interesting :p

I.C.U. is eaten by wolves

Willhelm wakes, stiff, cold and a little damp. but otherwise ok. The sun is rising. ~>What do you want to do? (If movement, give direction based on sun)

Cliff's wounds are burnt, sealed and while very painful.. better than they were

Noone can bring themselves to stab Aiken in the eye with a red-hot poker and so have tried to dress it as best they can..

Rhys has badly bandaged up his hands.. blisters popped and ooze between the cloth. His hands will heal, but will not be of much use for a while.

Everyone is awake and milling about the house.

PLEASE GIVE ME ORDERS FOR THE DAY. THEY WILL TAKE YOU TILL EVENING

Bert's orders are to help maintain the wounded until noonish. When the sun is high in the sky and there's little chance for wolf activity, he will go look for food outside. And he's secretly looking for something to defend himself with. A big stick or anything would be better than the penknife he has. After he's searched for a few hours, he will return with his bounty (or lack thereof) and continue his care for teh wounded until sunset.

Top Bottom