Louis's Unit Skins

Thank you very much for making these Louis the Lionheart! I agree with MalayanGamer that these are absolutely, positively Czechtastic :lol: :goodjob:

Btw do you also want to upload the heavy spearman with the Bohemian shield symbol? I really like that one too :king:

Thanks again for providing the backbone of our Bohemian army. I'm going to very slowly reskin a longbowman haha.

I know you're mastering python and just about everything else - but I really hope you'll continue to reskin new units (maybe Spanish?)

And let me know if I can help with RFC Spain:w00t: Mersi Louis! Multumesc~!!

@Louis the XIV
Oh, I'm sorry, I thought that you are a graphic designer who is passionate about unit graphics, and here it happens that I create graphics for the addition.

@Louis the XIV
Oh, I'm sorry, I thought that you are a graphic designer who is passionate about unit graphics, and here it happens that I create graphics for the addition.
I only started creating "unit graphics" as an experience. It was good and I will probably do it but rarely.
I have no idea how to create a unit, all I do is open the dds file which contains the color and edit some of the color.
I'm more into the python and xml modding section.

Top Bottom