LP: UFO: Extraterrestrials (Gold)! somebody has to fill those bodybags...

Ow. Another rookie falls, mayby we should invest in a tank to probe around.
What's the wait time for a new head?

medical ward:

nodikus: 44 days waiting time for a head transplant
vert: 6 days
omega: 17 days
gradsh: 2 days
till: 1 day

we have 7 soldiers available for active duty. do we really need to go and get that second downed cruiser at this moment? we might want to look into tanks seeing as we are a bit low on soldiers. currently we only have the default 55-armour tank we started out with and never used.

splendid time to ask for more volunteers. a tank commander position might open up (nevermind another 2-3 soldier positions due to recent losses). tank commanders are not eligible for promotions but will have their kills recognized. tank comanders do not die but have to wait until a new vehicle is manufactered if their currently designated vehicle is diabled. as a vehicle takes up 4 soldier slots a vehicle will be used instead of 1 soldier or 2 low-ranked soldiers. if there are three soldiers available for the last 4 spots the soldiers will be selected.

Luck exists and it's never been with me I tell you. Everybody gets bad rolls in games... Except they're all I ever get :) There was this one time I got lucky, but I can't remember, it's when I was born in a western country instead of being born in Rwanda, but from there, it's been a downhill.

Many people here know me as "Rubrum" from Steam games and other games, you can bring my soul back as Rubrum if you want, it'd be less jarring than SimonL II. But only if you allow it ;)

As luck would have it, (;)) I happen to have a brother named Thezioz. He is rather out of shape, but I'm sure he could get where he needs to be with a little help from the recruiters.

done and done. both soldiers?

Thezioz is rather out of shape so perhaps he'd be better off as a tank commander! :cool:

Wait did Simon die?

yes. my fault tbh. well, not that he died but that he got the shot by that commander. did not expect a commander to be in that corner. just out of sight.

Thezioz is rather out of shape so perhaps he'd be better off as a tank commander! :cool:

noted.

Rookie Northen Wolf spends his nights thinking about a joke made by PScamp, that he should apply as a sniper. He is unsure, whatever it was a joke or not and has even started filling out an official form.

Where do we apply for better eyes so they can't snipe at us just outside the sight radius?

Yeah, I always hate when that happens. I wouldn't mind it if they at least had a spotter, since we can do the same. I read somewhere that it's supposed to help the AI, since the AI can't think tactically as well as we can, but... :(

I hate to repeat myself, but demands and update

Is the savegame still in existence?

Top Bottom