Lumber Mill buff has ruined the Maori

I personally don't think the change was that needed (mechanically, it allowed you to merely delay lumber mills which in itself is an advantage - you can sink those builder charges in other improvements), but this is a nice adjustment for the roleplayers and reyna abusers. :thumbsup:

I personally don't think the change was that needed (mechanically, it allowed you to merely delay lumber mills which in itself is an advantage - you can sink those builder charges in other improvements), but this is a nice adjustment for the roleplayers and reyna abusers. :thumbsup:

They had to do something, as the ability became obsolete by Mercantilism, even though it was supposed to be buffed by Conservation.

I expected +1/+1/+1 though.

Kupe was fine IMO and now with the coastal buffs seems rather OP so far, as long as you land early and use sea resources and push harbours.
That you now get extra prod on non worked land makes an early advantage an all game advantage.... no need for many workers is a big saving in both time and production.
You do not need maraes everywhere, only where the forests are thickest. They more than make up for a lack of writers.

Kupe was not fine before this change, because a major aspect was completely invalidated.

With the coastal buffs, Kupe is definitely top tier, IF you can settle properly. If you could somehow guarantee a great spot to land, then Kupe would be the strongest leader.

Top Bottom