Mafia and Werewolves (signups)

Hello, sorry for dissappearing for a few days

I am glad that we have reached the number of 15 participants. I will leave signups open up to and including saturday, I would like to start at sunday noon/evening of my time (CET). First day will be a minimum longer than 48 hours, in order to get into rhythm preferred by me (end of day and night at 10 PM of my local time)

I will advertise the game a little bit more today, maybe during next 2 days someone else will join us

3-5 slots are open, depending on decisions of these two players, but if there is even more willing participants I can set this game for 21 or 22

I am moving in the next 2 weeks, bad timing for me. Please firmly put me down as not in the game, because of those RL reasons.

ok, thank you for info, good to know where we stand on this matter

happy relocation!

I want to in this game but I don't think i can. I will simply spectate and watch all the shenanigans from the side lines.

we have 14 players for now.
@Montmorency, can I count you in?

Maybe you should poke Monty on the .org/MU/Discord instead of here?

Maybe you should poke Monty on the .org/MU/Discord instead of here?

do you know what is his name at MU?

nevermind, I found it

Sorry for not starting this yesterday, I had very hard day. I will start sending roles today. Please do not discuss time or other aspects assiociated with getting your role (yes, I will send some roles first, other ones later). Game will start today, after sending all roles

@Montmorency, sorry, I have to leave you out.

I am sorry again, and I need your help...

after randomizing roles, when I was almost reasy to sent them, I decided to create quicktopics for groups (mafia and others). And I found out, that I cannot do that - https://www.quicktopic.com/ is not working :(

do you know any alternative for this site? It is first time after long break I am creating game, and maybe there are new solutions around?

I am sorry again, and I need your help...

after randomizing roles, when I was almost reasy to sent them, I decided to create quicktopics for groups (mafia and others). And I found out, that I cannot do that - https://www.quicktopic.com/ is not working :(

do you know any alternative for this site? It is first time after long break I am creating game, and maybe there are new solutions around?
QuickTopic is working on my side. :dunno: Perhaps discord?

EDIT:
Make a Discord server for them.
Whoops x-post. :lol:

You could also create Conversations here and invite up to 5 people, but then people can't read them after the game so that's not really optimal.

Make a Discord server for them.
could you tutor me on how to do that?
I have Discord installed, but in fact never used it (I am quite old and dont know much about programs)

or, do you think it would be OK if I give mafia (and other groups) info who is in their group and let them create discord servers by themselves?

or, do you think it would be OK if I give mafia (and other groups) info who is in their group and let them create discord servers by themselves?

I guess that's okay, but be sure to be in them.

Jarrema, since I'm not playing or spectating, I can set up QTs for you and we can bypass the workaround strategy entirely. Just PM me with what you need and I'll get it done for you ASAP.

Jarrema, since I'm not playing or spectating, I can set up QTs for you and we can bypass the workaround strategy entirely. Just PM me with what you need and I'll get it done for you ASAP.
Thank you very much.
But would you create them at Discord or something? I cannot access anything at https://www.quicktopic.com/
I have no idea why QT is not working for me. I tried from different browsers and always get

Top Bottom