Mafia Game

yybor...I think Mealeager was right last time and this was a setup.

This might be a stupid question, do the dead people still get to vote?
It my first mafia game if you haven't guess already:)

Nope, the dead are meant to leave the thread but they can carry on with input if they really want but remember your supposed to be dead!

also robboo just to confirm your voting ybbor?

Yes...ybbor.

Sorry I keep calling you yybor...dyslexia keeps kicking in for that.

wasnt because of the yybor thing was just unsure whether toy meant him or meleager :)

so far
1=ybbor

If people could vote thatd be awesome! :D

also from thursday im going to be away for a few days so does someone want to take over or should we just wait a couple of days till i get back to continue?

I'll also vote ybbor. I imagine we will just wait, or we can hand it over to one of the already dead people, provided they have experience with the game.

either a dead guy or we can wait. no reason to hurry since I dont think a patch is quickly coming..I hope I am wrong.

I vote Meleanger. He seems to be anxious to accuse me. I am not the mafia and am getting blamed because I made logical inferences from the clues. I'd be much more suspicious of those who are hostile to those who draw conclusions.

I vote for ybbor

k well 3 to ybbor
1 to meleager if the other 2 voted it'd swing it so ill wait till the end of the day before saying what happens :)

i'll be sealing ybbor's fate...i vote for him.

also, i think we should just wait a few days when BCLG is gone. no reason to rush the game.

So ybbor was hung up next to George, George's hand waved nd people thought he'd come back to life but alas it was just the wind.

anyways NIGHT ill probably update when i get back :)

So he wasnt mafia?

nope. :) but I'd be suspicious of meleager

nope ybbor wasnt, sorry bout that :)

the mafia said:
Nobody's bullet riddled body was found in the park by the pond last night. Police say the body looked like swiss cheese, however they say that he was initially hit over the head with a rock and knocked out before being shot up. Police found a russian made gun in the pond which is believed to be the murder weapon. The killer also left a signed note which police say is very helpful.

its DAY now folks lets get voting!

Top Bottom