Mafia: Vanilla with a Cherry on Top

Catharsis shouldn have been lynched after he wasn't killed after posting several analyses of the clues. It was painfully obvious he was mafia. Bad town. Bad.

If anything I should've been lynched for not doing enough clue analysis. Usually I'd do more of it but there's only so much you can do when you know exactly what the clues mean.

Now then townies, there's a lot of complaining here about the cryptic clues but that's not the only reason that you lost. I recently posted a rant in the Mafia Info thread about how vanilla townies should play, and quite a few of you were not doing so. For example, I don't know what either rhawn or Earthling did to warrant that large of a bandwagon on either - perhaps a few votes would be enough to get them to talk more, but the evidence was too flimsy to warrant every player in the game piling on the vote.

Another thing: did you notice that electric third-voted maybe four or five innocents throughout the course of the game? That, combined with the hats clue, would have been worth a small bandwagon at least if anyone had noticed.

(To be fair this does not apply to everyone on the innocent side, in particular Skwink, who was swinging his vote around and playing like a vanilla innocent should. Unfortunately some of his clue interpretations were wrong, so he alone is allowed to complain about the cryptic clues. :p)

Hey, I did also noticed electric bandwaggoning but didn't make a convincing enough case, and I saw civplayah doing it too unfortunately and that false Off-topicum clue was pretty harsh, got us to suspect two people in Nedim first and then still civplayah later.

Top Bottom