Mailbox's Economic Mod

Updated to patch q, thanks for the reminder because I already had it updated and meant to upload earlier but civfanatics was down for me. :)

I can tell that the changes in Patch R might require some work to update this modmod, so I'd just like to take this moment to thank you for the work you've done so far but also to inform you that some of us will expect you to keep it up :)

I'll definitely crank out a version as soon as possible, but I'm not quite sure what I'm going to do about some of the things Kael did with the ImprovementInfos.xml file so it might take longer than a normal update.

I might just remove the ability to build all improvements because of the buffs to the regular improvements and instead I might just rebalance the resource yields and make sure that the resources are all equally worthy to work. If anyone is strongly against that, then speak up, because I personally haven't used any of the other improvements except quarries.

Note to self: Add a FoL improvement for features that encourages feature spread and gives a little commerce + river commerce.

Updated to patch r.

Changed camps to give commerce instead of food, no longer gives negative production.

Kept Windmills and watermills as they were.

Workshops now available at construction.

So sorry for the break in patch catch-ups, I had some personal problems that I had to work through. Going to play a game with the new version to make sure there are not any bugs then I'll release it. :)

Updated to 40z. No new changes.

All you have to do is copy-paste a new FFH2 folder, then extract this into that folder right? Well I tried that, named it FFH2mailbox [if that matters] but now it's giving errors on loadup about promotion errors and won't start at all. I'm not sure if I did something wrong or something, I used to have the same exact error for another mod that required me to copy-paste, but I forget if it was Malakim+ or Rise of Darkness....

All you have to do is copy-paste a new FFH2 folder, then extract this into that folder right? Well I tried that, named it FFH2mailbox [if that matters] but now it's giving errors on loadup about promotion errors and won't start at all. I'm not sure if I did something wrong or something, I used to have the same exact error for another mod that required me to copy-paste, but I forget if it was Malakim+ or Rise of Darkness....

To be honest, I'm not sure what would cause this error. If you copy and paste the folder and all the folders/files overwrite then it should be fine.

If anyone else gets this error please tell me so I can remove the file until a time at which I can fix it.

... You know, I might have just got an idea to fix it.

Yeah that was it. IT's a problem with my computer apparently... It refuses to copy the FFH2 folder accurately, so I have to install a second copy of FFH2 every time I'm suppossed to just copy the mod. :/ Even tried copying the newly dled one so it's not a corrupt file, just something wierd with my comp. Well, sorry for the scare. Nice mod btw. :p

Don't suppose this mod works with FF eh? Looks really neat, love the changes.

Nope, it doesn't work with FF. Just too much trouble updating two versions at the same time.

Any chance of updating to the current version?:thanx:

Updated to 41d, added a half complete Changes.txt that better documents the changes instead of having to search through the changelog

Mailbox do you mind if I build a couple FF modular mods from this base? I want to incorporate the upgrading improvements.

Top Bottom