[R&F] Main Menu

DJ_Tanner

Emperor
I am looking to change the Rise and Fall main menu display back to the vanilla screen (Small I know, but I think the globe is just better). I imagine it would just require a change to a couple of lines to redirect the game to pull the old image instead of the new one, but I am a bit of a novice when it comes to this stuff and I can't even figure where exactly these are even housed. Any insights to this process would be appreciated.

The new file is ..\DLC\Expansion1\platforms\windows\Movies\Expansion1FrontEndBackground.bk2.

Replace it with TitleBG.bk2 from ..\Base\Platforms\Windows\Movies.

That is, copy the old file to the new directory, and give it the new one's name. You can archive the new one, or just use Steam verification if you ever want it back.

The new file is ..\DLC\Expansion1\platforms\windows\Movies\Expansion1FrontEndBackground.bk2.

Replace it with TitleBG.bk2 from ..\Base\Platforms\Windows\Movies.

That is, copy the old file to the new directory, and give it the new one's name. You can archive the new one, or just use Steam verification if you ever want it back.
Awesome thanks so much. Figured it was 1 or 2 lines only but I spent all my time in the UI folder looking for it, never thought to check movies!

Top Bottom