wptaimuty

Chieftain
Hey Everyone,

I guess long story short, I am having a couple of issues that are completely destroying any attempt to do a playthrough of Civ V with Vox Populi.

First off, I can't establish trade routes. I can build caravans, but the game won't let me send them anywhere. I have granaries in all my cities and they are all connected by roads. All my cities are within 5 tiles of each other. I can't even establish trade routes with other city states or civilizations even when they are well within reach.

Also, I can't use emissaries. I get them, but when I send them to a city state, I am not given the option to do anything with them. I take them to different city states but nothing happens.

Without trade routes or the ability to do diplomatic missions, I physically can't do much.

The few times I've managed to get to the late game, everything just falls apart. In a matter of 4 turns, I've gone from 50 happiness to -300 happiness (not exaggerating). My income also does just a dramatic dip. Nothing is going on at the time. I am not waging war. No new resolutions are passed. No new major developments are taking place. My entire nation just burns in a matter of a few decades seemingly out of no where.

I've tried uninstalling Vox Populi and reinstalling several different version, but all I get is a new host of problems.

I guess some last words, I have no other mods installed. I am only using the mods from the Vox Populi installer.

Does anyone have any ideas about what could be causing these issues?

The only idea I can think of is too completely uninstall the game, purge my computer and Steam Account of anything relating to it, and just reinstall everything ... I really don't want to do that unless I have to.

Top Bottom