Make your own CIV movies!!

In the process of moding, I seem to have lost the intro movie for Conquests. It does not play when I load up the game and I wonder if that is at all related to why the game crashes when I try the mod. Or is it a coincidence or what? Not that I usually watch the movie and miss it, just curious.

I am uploaded the original movie file for you so that you wouldn't have to install the whole game again. I am not sure it that is why the game crashes. It should just skip over it...does the game freeze at that exact point in time?

I haven't downloaded your thingy yet, but just thought I would ask about the opening movie not showing. I thought I may have done something to prevent it from loading. It is not like the program has learnt that I skip past is every time.

When I load my mod, it crashes, but I have worked out that the something in the units I have added is doing it. I think. :crazyeye:

this may the tool that i've desperately needed - i'll post again with a review - thanks for this thread - Monster

Thanks for the tutorial which I will read soon. I don't guess that one can make civilization specific victory or intro movies ?

Well guess for the intro movies I need not ask because if I play a solo scenario as a human player all I have to do is use the movie I make for that human player. But the victory movie is the real question, as another civilization would be the winner....

When I converted my video using RAD video tools, and then replaced the conquests bik file in the conquests movie folder, the normal intro played anyway. Afterwards I also tried replacing the movie files in the main game movie folder but it still didn't work and I was hoping somebody could tell me why.

Last edited:
Top Bottom