Make your Request Here

I started a Stargate scenario a while back, but lost the impetus to complete it for some reason. Mine was a quest-based sort of scenario about the mission to Chulak that was featured in the pilot episode.

-Macedonian Dinasty reconquista
(Byzantine scn) - no scns yet
-I Punic war (no scns yet)
-Soviet invasion of Europe after
ww1 (I mean Polish-Soviet war)
(no scns yet)

There are Byzantine scns, but not about
this period. There are Punic scns, but not about the first war. The Soviet scn wouldn't be quite fictional, unless of course it is from Moscow's perspective and after Warsaw being taken.

Of course.
I also thought about a scenario,
in which ME civ could be fighting against other civs - civ People (such as Allard Hoefelt or Jesus Balsinde). Wonders could be scenario ideas, cities - scenarios, and nukes, whioch would be for Me only - reminders:king:

How about a Russo-Japanese War scenario?

I'd love to see a "current world" scenario... Not some cold war or WWIII futuristic scenario but simply a current world - A.D. 2002 :).

I had one for 1999 which was based in eurasia and it was fairly good, even thou Europe and northern Asia were represented pretty well... humbly.

I'd love to be a help with military units - not graphics but basically "outlines". That'd be really nice to see units like Su-27 or F-22 already instead of "Stealth Fighter" (BTW: stealth is way over-rated)

Also, a great idea would be a research programs moved to the paths of stuff like F-35 or S-37 (Su-47) "Berkut". Of course, there is a only limited number of civs allowed, which is a shame but you could use some countries which basically would act like one - NATO, Post-Soviet Countries, Arab coalition etc. I'd definetly love to help with units and techs so if someone is interested - hell I'm avaliable :) :nuke:I I

I neeeeed Star Wars scenarios ......
The world needs it ....
The wohle galaxy wants it ...

A Russo-Finnish War scenario could also work.

Top Bottom