1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Many Bugs

Discussion in 'Civ5 - Technical Support' started by cody christian, Jun 17, 2019.

1. cody christian

cody christian Chieftain

when I enter a game modded or not modded, at first I have texture issues and all the icons look weird. to fix this I restart the game then the leaders animations don't work (they worked before I restarted and the graphics for their animations are on highest). when I get later on to the game just randomly the game will crash, I then reload the game and on that exact turn the game will crash over and over again. also sometime I get runtime errors and am not able to play on that save game any more. I am on windows 10. my computer has been able to play civ 5 on highest graphics for over 100 hours so graphics are not the problem, and I own all dlc and expansions. this has been going on for about 2 weeks now it just started randomly. I have reinstalled the game twice and verified game files. when I verify them it always says 3 files are missing.

2. Petek

Petek Alpha Centaurian Administrator Supporter

Please post your DxDiag file (Run --> dxdiag --> Save all). Did anything change on your system before this problem occurred? For example, updating video drivers or changing your Windows native screen resolution?

Mod action: Moving thread to Civ 5 Tech Support (it's past the time when any bugs will be fixed) and deleting duplicate post.

3. CyberPhy

CyberPhy Chieftain

I use to have problems with Civ V but after installing the vox populi mods, I never encounter bugs anymore

https://forums.civfanatics.com/threads/community-patch-how-to-install.528034/

Also you could try validating your game files