Marine girl

Halam

Chieftain
The Marine Girl Thread

Hi everyone, almost a month ago I saw an unit made by Zerver called Amazonian Modern Guerrilla here And I though I could make her look like a drawing made by an artist called Tony Taka or T2 to make it shorter. I dowloaded the unit and started to modify the .dds until it kind of looked like it.

Marine Girl v2
(NOTE: the approval of my upload is still pending, I don't know it it may cause some trouble until it gets approved...)

Alright, finally, this is version number two for the marine girl, I have removed the huge boobs because they looked more like a shell...sorry guys. And another significant thing I have done with this unit is that I have finally recolored a whole part of the outfit so it looks more like the picture it is based on.

Download here:
http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=15077

Marine Girl v1

Here is the previous version in case you want to do something with it or just compare

Click here to download

screenshot

I think the texture would be better if you used this skin as a base:

And then tweaked it to match the image you posted above. :goodjob:

Now that is more workable, thanks man. I'll look for it in the download database.:goodjob:

umm...sorry for the double post but, could you spare me a link? I can't seem to find it:confused:

hahaha well Most of the time I have been in a forum and I double post they always tell me that I am a spammer and blah blah blah
thanks for the link.

The Marine Girl Thread

screenshot

lol sexy-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^^^^

Heheh thanks ahov

Just a little update. I have completely made the reskin and decided to remove the modeled head that was on it. So it was only the spy model and the beret. But...There seems to be a problem with the model. In nifskope, it looks nice, but when loaded into the game, it looks headless (Just the floating beret with the spy's body).

Hm, it's hard to say what is wrong. Can you upload your unit so that I could take a look at the file?

the only idea i have without seeing the file is: check the scale of the head bone of the skeleton

(if the units is a result of a sceneviewer bonetransplant with a new head, than the head node will be reduce [to shrink the original head], but it will be not always visible in nifscope [because the model is outside the root tree of the skeleton])

ANNOUNCEMENT: After leaving it for a while, I have finally uploaded an upgraded version of this unit, check the first post for more info

eh i know it might be silly but i find the last pic is missing a little bit of fabric (i'm a guy and not gay but i find this a little disturbing.....)

but for the rest cool but i like woman more when in physical war and not mentally getting men down

eh i know it might be silly but i find the last pic is missing a little bit of fabric (i'm a guy and not gay but i find this a little disturbing.....)

but for the rest cool but i like woman more when in physical war and not mentally getting men down

Dont worry about it man, I know she is missing a little bit of fabric, and probably it is not the safest gear she could use in combat. but it is based on a picture I found...so that's why she has less clothes =P

Top Bottom