Master craftsman and guild

Gah, I think I'm being stupid. I can't seem to build any guilds at all.

I've done the reasearch and had the box appear explaining that guilds are like corps etc.

I've managed to get 2 Great Engineers but I can't seem to be able to build the "Grand Mastercraftsmens Guild" which i believe is the pre-requisite for building the individual guilds.

Can someone point out how to build the "Grand Mastercraftsmens Guild" so I can try to establish at least 1 guild, if nothing else to help me try and understand how they work. (I understand the Coporation side of things, but i'm lost on getting that first building sorted for guilds). i couldn't see any reference to it in the original post, only that you need a 'special' type of forge.

Cheers folks. Apologies if I'm being dumb and missing something blooming obvious!!
I think you are mixing 2 things up:
mastercraftsmen are : master fletcher/outfitter...Etc they need the tech and 1 GC for the 1st in your civ. next ones can be built.
for guilds...
I don't know: in my game, reaching iron working, I could, with 1GE, have the "found stonefire guild" button. I just don't use it as guilds don't work well yet.

I'll check your "issue" this evening as I'm not sure we are speaking of the same thing.

I think you are mixing 2 things up:
mastercraftsmen are : master fletcher/outfitter...Etc they need the tech and 1 GC for the 1st in your civ. next ones can be built.
for guilds...
I don't know: in my game, reaching iron working, I could, with 1GE, have the "found stonefire guild" button. I just don't use it as guilds don't work well yet.

I'll check your "issue" this evening as I'm not sure we are speaking of the same thing.

I do believe you're right... I think we are talking about two different things. I'm using the Rise of Mankind mod (2.92), and I assume that it's part of that. I came to this particular thread through a Google search, so it may be worth me copying my post into the RoM Mod thread as well.

I'll see if you get any results and then post there if needed. Thanks for the help, and sorry for the mix up.

I understand :D
then I'm pretty sure we are not talking at all of the same thing :D
There's no way that RoM works the same way than Erebus... save for the combat calculator... and that's not even 100% sure :lol:

Here it's Rise from Erebus (that has some guilds), a modmod from Fall from Heaven (that doesn't use any corporation mechanism).

Gah, I think I'm being stupid. I can't seem to build any guilds at all.

I've done the reasearch and had the box appear explaining that guilds are like corps etc.

I've managed to get 2 Great Engineers but I can't seem to be able to build the "Grand Mastercraftsmens Guild" which i believe is the pre-requisite for building the individual guilds.

Can someone point out how to build the "Grand Mastercraftsmens Guild" so I can try to establish at least 1 guild, if nothing else to help me try and understand how they work. (I understand the Coporation side of things, but i'm lost on getting that first building sorted for guilds). i couldn't see any reference to it in the original post, only that you need a 'special' type of forge.

Cheers folks. Apologies if I'm being dumb and missing something blooming obvious!!

The mastercraft buildings each requires a Great Engineer AND a building and tech: Master smith requires GE and Training yard + warfare, mastersiegesmith requires siege workshop and construction, master rancher: jousting tilt+feudalism, master outfitter: hunter's hall and hunting, master fletcher: archery range and Archery.
When you have ALL 5 of those master craft building you may build a "master hall" which is a team building and provides extra bonuses, it is built in a city and also requires trade.
Everything is in the pedia, you should look at it.

Top Bottom