Master Fletcher etc.

ohohoh hahaha!!! tough choice... same for the others Master-something I guess... More tough choices!

not so tough...nice upkeep for economy, losing military building bonus but hammer bonuses make up for it, especially late game with forges.

And the last smith - master smith adds +1engineerGP, hammer bonus,+5 :gold: but no military building penalties.

How do you mean, losing military building bonus?

The buildings apply a malus to Military Unit Production, yes (usually -15%), but they also apply an EQUAL bonus to ALL production. Meaning your military production stays the same, and building/non-military production is increased. No penalty at all. ;)

How do you mean, losing military building bonus?

The buildings apply a malus to Military Unit Production, yes (usually -15%), but they also apply an EQUAL bonus to ALL production. Meaning your military production stays the same, and building/non-military production is increased. No penalty at all. ;)

Exactly. if you have 100 hammers in a city and add a master building It becomes 100+15%=115 hammers for buildings and 100+15%-15%=100 hammers for military.

Gold +
GPP +
Building production +

To me that says win/win/win

I get them in every city asap.

They create Engi GP points so you will get more Engi GP the more of them you have. It is a snowball effect.

Don't forget the nice equipment you can buy. They are essentially promotions for gold and can help your military greatly if you have enough cash.
And then there is the masters hall national wonder, if you have all the other masters buildings. 15% non-military production and a free engineer really help to get even more engineers, wonders, etc.

Top Bottom