• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

May well be a stupid question

RedRalph

Deity
but why does the blue highlight circle advise me to build farms way outside fat crosses? you dont get any benefit from that at all, do you?

Oh cheers man, I didnt know you got a health bonus from it, Nice one

Ah, i knew that of course, I mean on a non-resouce tile. Like a plain or grassland, far outside the fat cross of any city. any reason for this?

Ah, i knew that of course, I mean on a non-resouce tile. Like a plain or grassland, far outside the fat cross of any city. any reason for this?

Not as far as I know, but imo the blue circles are stupid anyway

To spread irragation. Its good to do when you got a rice,corn, or wheat that needs water but don't want to build farms in the fat cross so you do it around it.

Do you get additional benefits from a food resource if your farm has irrigation (water access), as opposed to having a farm with no irrigation (no water access)?

but why does the blue highlight circle advise me to build farms way outside fat crosses? you dont get any benefit from that at all, do you?

Paying attention to blue circles and allowing your workers to automate everything can make you shake you head:crazyeye: so I don't pay attention to them and turn off those stupid sids tips also to save time clicking them off (if you haven't already that is).

Paying attention to blue circles and allowing your workers to automate everything can make you shake you head:crazyeye: so I don't pay attention to them and turn off those stupid sids tips also to save time clicking them off (if you haven't already that is).

Yeah, I haven't automated workers since the Civ III days, they do some really stupid things.

Do you get additional benefits from a food resource if your farm has irrigation (water access), as opposed to having a farm with no irrigation (no water access)?

Yes, you do. Irrigated farm-resources gain 1 :food: compared to the not irrigated farm.

Yes, you do. Irrigated farm-resources gain 1 :food: compared to the not irrigated farm.

Hmmm... I did not know this. So if you link a previously unirriagted wheat or corn farm with an irrigated farm, does it automatically become irrigated, or need you destroy the existing one and build a new one?

Top Bottom