Maybe the biggest "Earth" in history =)

OK. I`m back. hello =)
I have got new computer so i can save correct maps from ingame editor. My previous computer could not.
I was advised to make a map for "Rise of Mankind" mod. Good mod. But i want to make Caveman2Cosmos map. i`ll do it next. ROM map is
Map under development. Already handled some of the contours. Increased area of ​​Europe. Siberia is strongly reduced in size. The tundra zone is strongly shifted to the south. Increased the size of the Himalayas. Balkhash Lake moved to the north on the two squares. from Siberia, has lost nearly three-quarters of living space. But Siberia is still huge. The in-game editor allows you to split pine and larch forests. Fixed poke Pacific islands. Everything looks beautiful. Left to get starting positions were in a healthy position. It remains to locate the resources and the starting positions.

Forgive some of my previous responses. Just tech frustration. I have since acquired a new machine myself and this one runs your MOD smoothly. I've been playing it nearly every day since my tech capabilities became upgraded. Can't wait to see how your new project fares.

Top Bottom