Mayor problems for team Roadkill

Woot Good show! That was fun. I thought we would have to go much later in the tech tree to finish. I also thought Sury would put up one hell of a fight.

Good game team.

Hmm, I didn't save the game at the ending to be honest. Never thought about it. It should still be in my autosave files. Do you want it LKendter?

Overall this game was fun. Boreal is a hard map where commerce is hard to get by. I think we handled it well and we got a little lucky with the shrines in several cities. That really kept us afloat. Without the shrines this could have been very tough.

What did the trick and what I didn't expect was the vassaling domino effect. I mean Sury shouldn't have given up after loosing 1 city. He was technological superior and almost had more land then us. What was that? In the end we had 3 GP left and another one was about to be born and a great general was only 48 points off. National Park was almost done with about 10 forest preserves so I guess we would have been able to get about 5-6 more GP's untill the end of the game. If we weren't allowed to vassal I don't think we could have ended this game. 8 or 9 cities extra would not have pushed us over the domination limit.

One thing I would have changed from the start was building stonehenge and the great wall in the capitol. That would have sped up the initial expansion by a lot. Especially since we weren't able to build much else.

Again guys, good show and this is now my 4th emperor win. Thx.

Yes, I will take the auto-save

Here you go guys. Enjoy.

Attachments

• Mayor - Suleiman AD-1820.CivBeyondSwordSave
    380.1 KB · Views: 78
Top Bottom