Medicine Troops

and if you biuld the battle field medicine, you don't have to biuld those medicine units

if they did add medicine troops they would have to do something with B.M. like make M.T. heal faster or something.

How about simply making this Medic unit a weaker version of the Battlefield Medicine? For example:

If a unit is on enemy territory but on the same tile as a Medic unit it has a 25% chance per turn of recovering 1 hit point. These are the ancient doctors so we shouldn't expect them to produce miracles. :) When you discover Chemistry (currently just a fill-in tech) you gain access to primitive antiseptics and the medic healing chance increases to 50%. By the time you discover Sanitation your medics know their business and can heal units 1 hit point per turn, i.e. chance is now 100%. However, with Sanitation you can also build a hospital which lets you build the Battlefield Medicine and after that you can disband your medic units as redundant.

The medic unit would of course be very weak and slow: 0.0.1

How about enabling the unit to heal another completely in 1 turn, afterwhich it would be lost (like the worker/radar tower bit), and this ability comes only after BM is built.

Eh. It's a thought. I'm not sure it needs to be implemented.

Later!

--The Clown to the Left

I think it adds unneccessary complication to the game... I think it could be a mod option though. Just not in vanilla-Civ III.

Top Bottom