Mekara Overseer XP ideas

DeathMaker900

Chieftain
Combat Overseers need to do battle to gain experience points with which to "oversee" battle more efficiently, and i don't know about you but being in a battle and overseeing a battle sound a bit different to me. So I'm thinking that overseers need some other way of gathering XP and i had two thoughts on the matter. 1) a training building. something like the archery range or the training yard but unique to the Mekara and only for commander units. Call it the sluga dueling grounds or something. Now the Mekara don't have any other training buildings so instead of break that pattern i thought of something different, something more unique.... 2) When Slugas do battle their overseer gets some XP. Say a battle was won against a spider and the battle sluga should be awarded say 1.5 XP, instead his combat overseer gains .3 XP (20%). But DeathMaker900 how does that make any since? IM GLAD YOU ASKED. i figure since the sluga is psyonically controlled by the overseer, the sluga is like an extension of the overseer and thus the overseer can perceive what the sluga perceives or put differently, experience what the sluga experiences, and so the more an overseer uses slugas the more experienced that overseer becomes with slugas.

(personally i think #2 is pretty cool)
Please tell me what u think of the ideas, comment, etc...

SO IT IS!!! wow do i feel dumb.....lol :blush:

well then...... carry on......

SIDE NOTE: i think being able to cast spring and scorch without sun or water mana is a bit over powered but thats just me...

Top Bottom