I might as well chip in this thread ... If only to impress the ladies :p

Me and my kid

Me looking stupid at last years christmas party

and my kid thinking he's a alien

EDIT:
And me at a disco party a few years back

Cute kid you got there :)

What are you doing?

During last August, I spent a weekend in Brighton, working for Oxfam, to help out at a joint Oxfam-UK Army event.

I was helping out those soldiers and officers, all of whom are Nepalese, and who are Gurkhas, who are a small segment of the British Army who all come from Nepal, and are the biggest hardasses you could ever find, with fierce ceremonial Kukhi knives.
They're also the nicest and most polite guys inn the world :)

Ladies rule applied. Some bollywood party I would say two years ago. Already drunk obviously.

Edit : Notice how I was dressed up for a bollywood party. Only one item : which one ?

Edit2 : This girl was really beautiful :

The only picture about the elusive weirdo also know as me. Enjoy the crappiness of my webcam.

OMG you look excactly like my friend Michael Garelja!
Is your real name Michael Garelja?

:lol: No. I assume your friend Michael doesn't live in Kansas either? ;)

Pictures from Chicago. I have to admit Whomp, you come from a pretty cool town. :cool:

From left to right: Me, my mom, and My brother.
Awesome stuff Ansar. Looks like you were over by the museum and the spaceship known as Soldier Field. :D Come back anytime and I'll take you all to lunch or something.

I'll try to get a picture up of the infamous Holly and the bald guy soon.

Awesome stuff Ansar. Looks like you were over by the museum and the spaceship known as Soldier Field. :D Come back anytime and I'll take you all to lunch or something.

I'll try to get a picture up of the infamous Holly and the bald guy soon.
Yeah. If we had stayed a couple more days, we would have probably gone to the other museums. It was a blast and we went two the most interesting museums, Science and Industry and Field Museum. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom