Merchant steamer

Well, to properly use those even non-animated, one needs to do extensive rigging. So, I will wait for Chuggi to arrive to some definite conclusion (positive or negative) about animations conversion before I do any work with those. But you can expect to get those in this way or that.

Yeah I agree with Walter.. None of the siege weapons in Civ have humans around them so dont think that should either.. like for the balista, catapult and the cannons it should just be a single unit like the standard civ units...

Yeah I agree with Walter.. None of the siege weapons in have humans around them so dont think that should either.. like for the balista, catapult and the cannons it should just be a single unit like the standard civ units...

Yeah, they can probably be rigged to standard civ anims mostly, but I still hope we can find a way to use EE2 anims. Because they are there, and it would be a pity to just discard them.

I think it might be Empire Earth that has a unit that is an WW1 AA that is truck mounted. I think I can remember hearing about it. Any chance of exporting it out if you see it?

Yeah I agree with Walter.. None of the siege weapons in Civ have humans around them so dont think that should either..
That's not exactly true... I assume you forgot all about the "Cannon" unit in Civ4?!?! :mischief:

Opps I think I was getting confused with Rise Of Nations when I talked about the earlier Mobile AA unit... Now all I need to hope is that someone who has Rise Of Nations can do something similar to your conversions...

Opps I think I was getting confused with Rise Of Nations when I talked about the earlier Mobile AA unit... Now all I need to hope is that someone who has Rise Of Nations can do something similar to your conversions...

Rise of Nations isn't powered by Gamebryo. It's virtually impossible to rip anything from there, since it is a whole different file format.

Gambryo is not the only format where im-/exporters do exist... But i have no idea if there are any for Rise of Nations (don't have the game, don't know what they use)...

If you could still extract and upload the Flack Halftrack you mentioned from EE, even tho it's not exactly what Healz want, it would be great. AA units seem overall under-represented in right now, so any other unt would be great.

EDIT: Or if you sent me all the necessary files, i can convert it myself and take anothr look at the animations as well.

Gambryo is not the only format where im-/exporters do exist... But i have no idea if there are any for Rise of Nations (don't have the game, don't know what they use)...

If you could still extract and upload the Flack Halftrack you mentioned from EE, even tho it's not exactly what Healz want, it would be great. AA units seem overall under-represented in right now, so any other unt would be great.

EDIT: Or if you sent me all the necessary files, i can convert it myself and take anothr look at the animations as well.

Yeah, I think that's what I'll be doing. This might actually result in a very productive cooperation, hopefully. I'll do all the pre-processing, and send you the models/textures and probably anims too, at least until you're decided if we can/can't use them.

Top Bottom