middle ages alpha v0.1

andrew510

B-25 Bomber Pilot
play the middle ages, some barb changes (longbowmen is basic barb, knight is advanced barb, carevel is sea vessel).

enjoy!

based off the fixarirs world map.

Attachments

• middagev0.3alpha.zip
    52.9 KB · Views: 771
3 veiws no repleys, no downloads :(

I've been looking for a Middle Ages senerio. I have downloaded it and I'll tell you what I think after play it little

Advice from experience: don't expect replies or "downloads" right away on scenarios, as most people are more interested in new Units or Graphics in particular.

Could you maybe give a little bit more description about the scenario? Have you changed any techs or added any new units?

middle ages: v0.1
-some barb changes
-no tech changes
-no unit changes
-starting tech changes

all info is subject to change in later versions.

If all you did was change the barbarians, and starting techs, wouldn't this be a mod then?

Originally posted by Procifica
If all you did was change the barbarians, and starting techs, wouldn't this be a mod then?

it would be a mod if it generated the map but since it uses a custom map im not sure if you could qualify that as a mod.

Originally posted by Fëanor

it would be a mod if it generated the map but since it uses a custom map im not sure if you could qualify that as a mod.

i would qualify this as a mod, because there is no units, cities etc placed.

And you could in theory, use his Barbarian changes and such on any random-generated map.

The barbarians being "middle ages" definitely would make this scenario more challenging to play.

see readme first for details

Attachments

• middagev0.3alpha.zip
    52.9 KB · Views: 124
Top Bottom